Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    What is interesting is how our emotions and theories seem to travel along party lines. There were some interesting questions brought up in the video. I will admit that I am certainly not convinced it was an inside job. Too many people would have to be coerced into going with the plan. All of these people are going to remain silent? As if some rogue Democrat who was in on the plot wouldn't squeal like a pig if pressed by the right people.

Look who was in the video....Rosie herself. It's interesting that liberals like Rosie, Charlie Sheen, and Sean Penn want to talk CONSPIRACY. This happened under W's watch. He has to be the most hated Republican President ever. Never has the left demolished a man like they did Bush. Of course they want to pin this on him. You have to wonder if Obama was in charge on 9/11 if they would be crying so loud. My guess is probably not. However, I bet O Rielly and Limbaugh would be.

The man said in the video that we have to protect our freedoms for future generations. That is never going to happen if people refuse to question the government based on party politics. Politicians get exactly what they want with a 2 party system...a bunch of braindead morons who believe whatever their favorite politician tells them. If there was a cover up and our government did do this to us then it would be a shame to let it slide based on party affiliations.

LOL! Did you just call coolwhip a liberal?

I find it interesting that I'm told to be quiet because I don't agree...ah well
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I dont like either party and hold no allegiance to zero or minus. I do love my country though...I don't have to like my government.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post

You're not very bright are you? i didn't say that at any time. Don't put words in my mouth when you have none in your head or even post them on a thread.

Your post was not a constructive one, it was aimed at insulting those that question 911. If you have something to offer on the matter, then do it....either in support or not.

Im not attacking you, I am being direct. Which is how I roll.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Then if what you have to say is not more important than silence, it would be better to be quiet.
    I see. I took this to mean you wanted me quiet...because I don't agree with you nor am I posting 'evidence' to either refute you or back you up.

Waste of my time, sorry to have let you interrupt my otherwise constructive Saturday morning. Carry on with your conspiracy!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Once again, nothing to offer and posting.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post

Uh, no. I am talking about Democrat vs. Republican. A true conservative believes in the Constitution and the rule of law. A true conservative believes that no one is above the law even if he/she has an R beside their name.

Not sure, but I don't think Coolwhip aligns himself with the Republican party.

I was just saying it is interesting where people's views seem to fall.

Let me ask you Mrs. Reb (and Glenn too). Would you guys be singing a different tune about 9/11 if Gore had been elected?

Matters not to me who was in the White House that day--this conspiracy thing is too much. Too much grasping at what ifs etc. I remember that day and remember it well. Did "they" move all the people in NYC out for the day that would see all these explosives and no planes etc?

I've moved beyond even trying to give these conspiracies any plausibility.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Uh, no. I am talking about Democrat vs. Republican. A true conservative believes in the Constitution and the rule of law. A true conservative believes that no one is above the law even if he/she has an R beside their name.

Let me ask you Mrs. Reb (and Glenn too). Would you guys be singing a different tune about 9/11 if Gore had been elected?
    When you mentioned the libbies Rosie and Sheen et. al I took that to be a reference to liberals being the major conspirators on this.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post

Of course not. The only difference being is that we would continue to have 911s until we were completely destroyed and no buildings left to hit and we would all be freezing to death with fossil fuels being outlawed. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Question More data to ponder upon

How is it even possible that there are 911 deniers? This was a tragedy that occurred on LIVE TELEVISION. We all saw it in real time.

I have friends that were in the WTC (Survived, thank heavens) and I'm sure that many folks on this board know people who were in NYC/DC that day. Are these tens of millions of people also lying?

And I thought moon landing conspiracy folks were braindead. 911 deniers should be rounded up like Nazis.

I sure can't fatham how some of you here are so adamant that everything the government has stated about 911 is true & correct.
    While, at the same time, ya'll REFUSE to discuss the MANY, MANY discrepancies that others have brought forth.

I have NO opinion as to what exactly happened that day.
    But, I do believe that we are being LIED TO, by the people in our government.

As a TROUBLESHOOTER, I KNOW that the correct answer to any problem will EXPLAIN ALL symptoms of that problem.
    The governmnets accounts of that day do not explain the vast discrepancies...such as:
    1) The many, many people ( on video ) that were heard talking about explosions in areas not hit by the planes at the world trade centers.
    2) That NO black boxes were found
    3) That NO parts of the people on ANY of the planes were discovered ( this is one that really makes me think ).
    4) That there is NO visual evidence of a plane sitting in the hole at the pentagon...I have seen video, supposedly, MINUTES after the attack where NO VISUAL signs of a plane were seen within the pentagon.
    5) A big one to me also....Why was there a NO FLY restriction put on our military at the time of the attacks???

You TRUE BELIEVERS may be able to logically explain one of these events, but try explaining all of, just these five, ABSOLUTE events within the context of what the government has told you.
    I don't believe you can...& yet ya'll are SUPPOSE to also be troubleshooters.

Ya'll just answer me ONE simple question with logic:

Why, if three planes, FULL OF PEOPLE, exploded, did not one body get thrown out of & beyond the wreckage???
    Additionally, why not ONE PIECE of luggage, watches, rings, etc being discovered that would have definitely been proven to have belonged to any passenger on one of those planes??

See ya'll there are just TOO MANY unanswered questions that the governments assessment of that day...do not answer.

But ya'll just sleep in your perfect world & rejoice that you have a wonderful, HONEST government that would NOT purposely KILL people for their benefit.

I, however, believe that our govrnment is operated by PEOPLE WITH AMBITION, and a person with ambition, position, & money will do ANYTHING to keep it or make more of it. There fore, I cannot believe much of anything a person in our govrnment tells us.
    People do lie, ya know....

Richard
    Lets get H.I.G.H. http://www.theletsgethigh.com
    Honesty, Integrity, Gallantry, Honor

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast