Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    I think we need a new forum for those that when someone is pissing on their boots they believe it when they are told it's raining.

The less- gullible will have plenty of time to explain it all later at FEMA camp.

"No motive?" theory flies only if you have been living under a rock for the last few years.

The presence of reacted and un-reacted explosive residue in the rubble stands as unrefuted evidence of what actually happened, regardless of what the bought-and-paid-for presstitutes are babbling about this week.

They say the runoff from agricultural chemicals is being found in the water supply, leading to lowered sperm counts and sperm motility among the putative male population.

We see further evidence that we are becoming a nation of eunuchs in the fervent desire among some posters here to believe the government's nonsensical theory and the aversion to manly independent thinking.

Although few dare to inform themselves of these facts, arrests were actually made on the day of the event. The subjects' actions indicated foreknowledge. They were members of a powerful organization known for its cunning and ruthlessness, a 'wild card' in the words of US intelligence.

Of course, that who, what, and why would lead to the exposure of truth, so the evidence was quickly made classified and the suspects were quietly deported.

Instead, once again blame was falsely assigned to their enemies, who by tradition are opposed to usury in all its forms, an anathema to the cartel of global central bankers who aim to rule the world.

Truth, it is said, goes through 3 stages. First, it is ignored. Then, it is ridiculed and violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident. "We knew it all along."

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    I think we need a new forum for those that when someone is pissing on their boots they believe it when they are told it's raining.

The less- gullible will have plenty of time to explain it all later at FEMA camp.

"No motive?" theory flies only if you have been living under a rock for the last few years.

The presence of reacted and un-reacted explosive residue in the rubble stands as unrefuted evidence of what actually happened, regardless of what the bought-and-paid-for presstitutes are babbling about this week.

They say the runoff from agricultural chemicals is being found in the water supply, leading to lowered sperm counts and sperm motility among the putative male population.

We see further evidence that we are becoming a nation of eunuchs in the fervent desire among some posters here to believe the government's nonsensical theory and the aversion to manly independent thinking.

Although few dare to inform themselves of these facts, arrests were actually made on the day of the event. The subjects' actions indicated foreknowledge. They were members of a powerful organization known for its cunning and ruthlessness, a 'wild card' in the words of US intelligence.

Of course, that who, what, and why would lead to the exposure of truth, so the evidence was quickly made classified and the suspects were quietly deported.

Instead, once again blame was falsely assigned to their enemies, who by tradition are opposed to usury in all its forms, an anathema to the cartel of global central bankers who aim to rule the world.

Truth, it is said, goes through 3 stages. First, it is ignored. Then, it is ridiculed and violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident. "We knew it all along."
    What is interesting about the 3 stages of truth is the final stage will never happen until it is no longer important...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    What is interesting about the 3 stages of truth is the final stage will never happen until it is no longer important...
    Yep...or until all those involved with the scandal are dead.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

I remember reading about discussions that were taking place in our government about the worry on how India and China are going to exceed the USA in just about everything.

What can the USA do to try and maintain its standing?

How about taking over the middle east oil fields?

How can we orchestrate this?

By creating a catalyst for war in the middle east. This would have to be an extraordinary event.

BAM!....here comes 911.

BTW Rumsfeld...we still want to know what happened to THE PEOPLES 2.3 trillion dollars...it would sure come in handy right now! Jackass!!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I remember reading about discussions that were taking place in our government about the worry on how India and China are going to exceed the USA in just about everything.

By creating a catalyst for war in the middle east. This would have to be an extraordinary event.

BAM!....here comes 911.

BTW Rumsfeld...we still want to know what happened to THE PEOPLES 2.3 trillion dollars...it would sure come in handy right now! Jackass!!
    It has been 9 years, memory is fuzzy... however:

I seem to remember that untold financial records were destroyed in WTC1 and WTC2... And lots of folks and companies that did business with the government... and were insolvent... all of a sudden were fine... curious.

Also, there were just too many things stored in WTC 1&2 that were 'conveniently' moved out of the building weeks (or days) before the event...

Lots of curious circumstances that raise questions... As Cool says; until the players are dead the answers will not be public...

As I have always said:

NEVER TRUST POLITICIANS, NEVER!!!!!

And now it is time to do what all of us HVAC guys do: Go fix a problem... Have fun debating this issue...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Question HMMMM Possibly STRONG EVIDENCE

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post

This is definitely a large part of the smoking gun. Why would there be ANY explosives in or around the complex? Thank you.

I cannot believe I just wasted my time reading this entire thread. Time I will never recover.

Hey, do you think they had these same discussions in Japan after 'the bombs' were dropped?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Hmm Thanks COOLWHIP

BAM!....here comes 911.

By creating a catalyst for war in the middle east. This would have to be an extraordinary event. This my exact basis for examining this issue.

Instead of boasting your naivete Mrs Reb, why don't you try answering some of the questions proposed?
    Or are you saying that you believe in that 911 report garbage? If so, you need to stand in front of a mirror and laugh. You like to show your patriotic bravado on here, so where is this bravado when it comes to exposing government lies and deception?

My advice to you is to stick to local government and tiny lies that you can handle.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    I cannot believe I just wasted my time reading this entire thread. Time I will never recover.

Hey, do you think they had these same discussions in Japan after 'the bombs' were dropped?

AGREED, Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Agreed on what?...on ignorance?

Answer some of the questions I have submitted....make me believe...like you do. If you cant answer them, then your duty is to question them. Anything short of this makes you an accomplice and a supporter of deceptive tactics on our own people.

Shame on you...no cookie!

Theodore Roosevelt

Instead of boasting your naivete Mrs Reb, why don't you try answering some of the questions proposed?
    Or are you saying that you believe in that 911 report garbage? If so, you need to stand in front of a mirror and laugh. You like to show your patriotic bravado on here, so where is this bravado when it comes to exposing government lies and deception?

My advice to you is to stick to local government and tiny lies that you can handle.
    I don't recall 'attacking' you cool for your views. I don't share them and consider the entire conspiracy garbage. I also consider people that swallow them rather naive.

Like you, I'm entitled to my own opinion. You don't have to share it. That's what's great about America.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    I don't recall 'attacking' you cool for your views. I don't share them and consider the entire conspiracy garbage. I also consider people that swallow them rather naive.

Like you, I'm entitled to my own opinion. You don't have to share it. That's what's great about America.
    Then if what you have to say is not more important than silence, it would be better to be quiet.

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast