Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The only thing I get from this post is that you have your opinions of what happened and you don't want to be confused with facts. Is that about the size of it?
    What ever you say, your much smarter then I.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    So I guess after all the carnage we "us gov" conspired to carry out, we managed to eek out a mere seat at the auction..where we were pretty much shut out. Now what? We conspire to nuke disneyland and blame it on russia and malaysia so we can steal the oil contracts?
    So tell me again conspiracy nuts...why did we perpetrate 911?
    I'm so sick to death tired of your tripe..some of you need a good slap.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/15/bu...15reniraq.html
    Had about 8 beers and as many shots of tequila last night when I wrote this. Got up and thought, "did I post something about oil last night?"

Aw well. Actually not too bad for a drunk.

Question 9/11 comissioner

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    I thought it was a missile that hit the pentagon and not a plane?

you conspiracy theory whacko's need to get your stories straight.

was it a plane or was it a missile that hit the pentagon?
    Could not make his mind. Notice he says missile/airplane.

Wink Possible suspect

Missle that was used.

Well Ive posted my two cents on this subject, asked some questions and did not have one of them answered. Conclusion; you want to believe that Americans pertpetrated mass murder and panic on Americans and refuse to ask yourself some very basic questions. Yes, there are questions that will never be answered, but the reason that they will never be answered is simply because so many mistakes were made, and the fallout from revealing those mistakes is far greater than anything that would be gained. I think that questioning things is good, but taking them to the extreme without valid reasoning is, IMO, a little over the top. I wish you luck with your conspiracy theory and hope that you one day come to realize that Americans did not attack Americans. Peace...........I'm outta here.

Cool It sounded like

100 firecrackers going off at the same. CNN talks about secondary explosions.

Well 2/4 , Im with ya on some of this stuff and feel that there needs to be an independent investigation done. This would include access to all the black boxes that were recovered.
    Then we can compare on contrast to the dumdum 911 commission report.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Cool Thank you Mr COOLWHIP

As they say, The Truth Shall Set Us Free!

Wink The plot thickens

A planned project.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Could not make his mind. Notice he says missile/airplane.

So, based on this video, you are convinced that Obama is a Muslim and not just messing up on an interview?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    A planned project.

Oh yea! Now we are listening to Michael Meacher, the guy who is to the left of the leftist's, who rants about global warming and the U.S. wanting to take over the world;
    He was sacked in June 2003, to be replaced by Elliot Morley. Since then he has attacked the government on a number of issues, most notably that of genetically modified food and the 2003 Iraq war, though in the run-up to the invasion he had accepted reports by the intelligence services and government saying that Iraq had Chemical Weapons.[6]
    Meacher has claimed that a supposed absence of prevention by United States authorities of the hijackings on 11 September 2001 was suspicious and 'offered an extremely convenient pretext' for subsequent military action in Afghanistan and Iraq.[7][8] This was seen as giving "credence to conspiracy theories."[9][10] Michael Meacher has also written a foreword for David Ray Griffin's book The New Pearl Harbor.[11]
    In May 2005 he introduced an early day motion[12] on climate change to parliament, which calls upon the government to commit to yearly CO2 emission reductions of 3%
    This guy is too far to the left for Britain's leftist Labour Party. Gee, you think maybe he's doing what he does for the money?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Wink Quite simply

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So, based on this video, you are convinced that Obama is a Muslim and not just messing up on an interview?
    Yes I do believe Obama is a Muslum!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910