Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Some of these links to back up this statement. Thank you.
    As I said, it's a waste of time because it's stupid.

Google it dude.

Start with googling this phrase: "how to pull my head out of my a$$"
    Next google " 911 theories debunked".

In that order.

I'm not going to debate crack pot 911 theories same as I would not debate whether big foot exists..In spite of all the youtube evidence.
    Common sense crushes both myths.

If the government did take down the twin towers, what benefit would they get by shooting a missile into the pentagon?

What happened to the plane (American Airlines Flight 77) that flew into the pentagon and all the people on it?

Mike Wallberg a reporter is certain it was an American Airlines jet that flew into the pentagon.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...witnesses.html

Has he been killed off yet?

Did the government get to news reporters to have them tell bogus stories?

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    I think we need a new section here for the tin foil hat whack jobs.

One question for the conspiracy theorists.

If the government did do this, how can they have kept it a secret especially with all of the wikileak documents on the internet?
    did you say tin foil hat??
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PUB'S
    The Official sunblock of Ireland

Some of these links to back up this statement. Thank you.
    I sure hope you come off this kick 2cool. You will not convenience s rational poster here of a government conspiracy. Perhaps a stint in rehab would be in order. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LTPRJqt2z4
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I saw Jesus in my toast today!

The more I read about it, the more I question it.

Why was the investigation stone walled for 2 years?

The day before 911, Donald Rumsfeld gave a press briefing on how the white house could not account for 2.3 trillion dollars. Fortunately, the part of the Pentagon was destroyed that contained any files on the subject....how convenient.

The money and accountability were never brought up after 911.

Why the seizure and non disclosure of scores of video tape that recorded the incident? The only video released was a 5 minute video of which 5 frames showed the explosion....and did not show a plane.

What about the lack of evidence at the seen. No luggage, no seats, no tail section, no black boxes, no sign of where the engines would have impacted the ground and left huge grooves in the earth/concrete.

What about eyewitness accounts from people that walked out of the hole? They saw no wreckage, smelled no jet fuel etc. etc. These are military eye witnesses....are you calling them liars?

What about independent professional testimony givin by veteran pilots on how the maneuver would have been virtually impossible.

I am not convinced that this whole thing was a set up or catalyst, Im just saying that we are being lied to and the we dont know the truth.

Governments routinely lie and practice manipulation all around the world. Why is it that some of you accept their bogus report with out question?

Remember the Gulf of Tonkin?

There are many examples such as this.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The more I read about it, the more I question it.

Why was the investigation stone walled for 2 years?

The day before 911, Donald Rumsfeld gave a press briefing on how the white house could not account for 2.3 trillion dollars. Fortunately, the part of the Pentagon was destroyed that contained any files on the subject....how convenient.

The money and accountability were never brought up after 911.

Why the seizure and non disclosure of scores of video tape that recorded the incident? The only video released was a 5 minute video of which 5 frames showed the explosion....and did not show a plane.

What about the lack of evidence at the seen. No luggage, no seats, no tail section, no black boxes, no sign of where the engines would have impacted the ground and left huge grooves in the earth/concrete.

What about eyewitness accounts from people that walked out of the hole? They saw no wreckage, smelled no jet fuel etc. etc. These are military eye witnesses....are you calling them liars?

What about independent professional testimony givin by veteran pilots on how the maneuver would have been virtually impossible.

I am not convinced that this whole thing was a set up or catalyst, Im just saying that we are being lied to and the we dont know the truth.

Governments routinely lie and practice manipulation all around the world. Why is it that some of you accept their bogus report with out question?

Remember the Gulf of Tonkin?

There are many examples such as this....Including Pearl Harbor.
    The Gulf of Tonkin and Pearl Harbor were cases of government cover-ups for a rational political reason, not on the scale of the unbelievable and completely crazy as the 911 conspiracy. Gees cool get a grip here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

BS...Glenn, they were catalysts created to go to war.

Where are all the black boxes? Eyewitness accounts state that they were found at the world trade center, but the FBI officially denies this. Why?.....perhaps they tell a different tale of what the dumdum 911 commission states.

I am not satisfied with their fabricated truths and will question everything our government tells us...as should all of you. I cannot believe that yall can sit there and be content with the 911 commission investigation. It is bogus and outrageous to say the least!
    Last edited by coolwhip; 01-08-2011 at 11:30 AM.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Let me clarify that in the Pearl Harbor case where info was with held back on purpose about the impending attack was treason by FDR just to get us into a war to save the Soviet Union.

But the Japs did attack us just like the radical Muslims flew planes into the World Tread Center and helped destroy a good part of the American economy.

We didn't bomb Pearl Harbor and we didn't blow away the WTC and also while we should have know about the attack we did not because the Democrats had successfully dismantled our intelligence gathering capabilities by not allowing sharing of intelligence information between agencies. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Oh really? John Belushi said the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor.
    -- Confucius

Where are all the black boxes? Eyewitness accounts state that they were found at the world trade center, but the FBI officially denies this. Why?.....perhaps they tell a different tale of what the dumdum 911 commission states.

I am not satisfied with their fabricated truths and will question everything our government tells us...as should all of you. I cannot believe that yall can sit there and be content with the 911 commission investigation. It is bogus and outrageous to say the least!
    The problem is that admitting to one-self THEIR government is crooked and not trustable is just too big a pill to swallow. Denial is a lot easier...

We will never know for sure... however there is a lot of evidence that demands recognition... that will never be discussed... To do so is neither PC nor a way to make $$$ in the media circus.

Truth is a relative question sometimes.

As far as WHY would the govt do it... easy: power and $$$. But one has to understand the real goals of the US govt before they will understand... and again we are up against the 'truth is too bitter a pill to swallow' issue.

I doubt any amount of debate or proof would convince some folks... better to just know what one knows and let it go...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Oh really? John Belushi said the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor.
    Sounds like we need a little light shed on this topic.. Thank you very much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSdloGONtU
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Let me clarify that in the Pearl Harbor case where info was with held back on purpose about the impending attack was treason by FDR just to get us into a war to save the Soviet Union.

Some believe FDR realized the only way to get the US economy going again was to enter the war... and this was the reason the information was withheld... Depends on whether one takes a political or financial viewpoint. And yes; either way it was treason... but FDR was not prosecuted for it... like most American presidents get away with whatever they want to.

But the Japs did attack us just like the radical Muslims flew planes into the World Tread Center and helped destroy a good part of the American economy.

We didn't bomb Pearl Harbor and we didn't blow away the WTC and also while we should have know about the attack we did not because the Democrats had successfully dismantled our intelligence gathering capabilities by not allowing sharing of intelligence information between agencies. Thank you, thank you very much
    WHO did it is irrelevent IMO... what is important is WHY it was allowed to happen if it could have been avoided... Kinda like speculating why a drunk had a traffic accident...

Governments are not always what they appear to be... and trusting them is not always a wise thing to do.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast