Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hmm 911 What DID happen

With more evidence coming forward, the plausibility that implosions at the Twin Towers and possibly a missle at the Pentagon were the sources of destruction. What do you think almost 10 years later?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7WWg...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    With more evidence coming forward, the plausibility that implosions at the Twin Towers and possibly a missle at the Pentagon were the sources of destruction. What do you think almost 10 years later?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7WWg...eature=related
    It is Bullsh!t

anyone who thinks the governemnet took down the towers is an idiot.

look at how much work it takes to implode a building and you will see the WTC was not imploded.

Steel softens at 1500 degrees, once it softened and couldn't support the weight it collapsed.

Hmm Why were

Explosions heard throughout the building and the lobby destroyed a long time before the towers started to come down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xca6o38ZNY

The most amazing thing about the 911 conspiracy theory is that its actually considered a theory at all. Truly you've really got to want it to be for this crack pot idea to even have any sort of sick entertainment value. At least with the JFK theory there was the so called "magic bullet".
    Seriously, if you believe in the 911 fantasy, you've got issues.

Who ever invented the word theory would be pissed if they knew their word was being shat on like this..

Hmm All these witnesses dead

Question Witnesses state

That the planes did not look like commercial airliners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVH5j...eature=related

I totally agree with you. And another thing.................................I got to go now........................they are coming for me.

Question What could this be

If the government did take down the twin towers, what benefit would they get by shooting a missile into the pentagon?

What happened to the plane (American Airlines Flight 77) that flew into the pentagon and all the people on it?

Mike Wallberg a reporter is certain it was an American Airlines jet that flew into the pentagon.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...witnesses.html

Has he been killed off yet?

Did the government get to news reporters to have them tell bogus stories?

You do realize that for every jack ass 911 truther youtube video you link to there are as many 911 truther debunking videos.
    Waste of time if you ask me since on it's face the whole idea is so fantastically ridiculous that it's laughable except I aint laughing.
    Let's see how many people you can convince to commit mass first degree murder which includes hijacking commercial jet liners and blowing up the world trade center. All the experts who would have to be involved would have to be psychotic mentally sick killers and all would have to keep quiet. Hundreds if not thousands of people would have to be involved and they would all have to keep quiet. Our government might not be perfect but to suggest this is crap dude.
    So name one person who was involved with some credible evidence. You can't.
    And you never will be able to because it's stupid. The make believe plan behind your "theory" is idiotic. Theres no logical, rational, justifiable motive for it. Period

It happened. Just the way I saw it unfold the day it happened, and I'll never forget that day nor will I ever forgive those that caused it.

Wink can you please

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    You do realize that for every jack ass 911 truther youtube video you link to there are as many 911 truther debunking videos.
    Waste of time if you ask me since on it's face the whole idea is so fantastically ridiculous that it's laughable except I aint laughing.
    Let's see how many people you can convince to commit mass first degree murder which includes hijacking commercial jet liners and blowing up the world trade center. All the experts who would have to be involved would have to be psychotic mentally sick killers and all would have to keep quiet. Hundreds if not thousands of people would have to be involved and they would all have to keep quiet. Our government might not be perfect but to suggest this is crap dude.
    So name one person who was involved with some credible evidence. You can't.
    And you never will be able to because it's stupid. The make believe plan behind your "theory" is idiotic. Theres no logical, rational, justifiable motive for it. Period
    Some of these links to back up this statement. Thank you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast