Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

STRANGE SIGNS to START THE YEAR -by Karen Burgin.

STRANGE SIGNS to START THE YEAR
    -by Karen Burgin.

{The below happenings have all occurred in the space of about one
    month.}-

"Ponder all this for a moment..."

Several hundred dead birds fell from the sky in TX

Thousands of birds fell from the sky in central ARK

500 birds fell from the sky in Louisiana

100's more birds fell from the sky in KY

2 MILLION fish have washed ashore in the Chesapeake Bay Area

100,000 fish lie dead in the Arkansas River...covering 20 linear miles.
    99% of the fish are only one kind called Drum fish.

100 TONS of fish dead in the waters off of Parana`, Argentina

TENS of THOUSANDS of dead birds fell to the ground in Manitoba, Canada.

40,000 crabs are washed ashore in the UK... Jan 6.

10,000 ANTELOPE lie dead in Kazakhstan... these 10,000 represent
    1/4 of the total global population of this animal.

The BEES are dying out in unprecedented numbers...

On Fox News it spoke of 8,000 Doves that fell over the skies of
    Italy, and all had strange blue markings on their beaks.

In Sweden, a mere 100 birds fell to the ground... Jackdaw Crows.

And earthquakes are a dime a dozen over the period of just a month:

Dec. 2... 6.9 earthquake in New Guinea

Dec. 17... 7.2 earthquake on the CA//Mexico border

Dec. 20... 5.6 earthquake in El Salvador

Dec. 21... 6.2 earthquake in Sumatra

Dec. 21... 7.4 earthquake in Japan

Dec. 25... 7.6 earthquake in Fiji

Jan 5....... 6.6 earthquake in Vanuatu in the South Pacific.
    10 minutes later, there was another quake that registered 5.5

Jan 2......7.1 earthquake in Chile

Causes for these happenings?... -Toxins?.. Colder weather?..
    Disease?.. Fireworks?... Hail?.. Thunderstorms?... End Times...?

...but all I"M going to say is: Get right with God!............

"For your redemption draweth nigh." (Luke 21:28).. - Karen Burgin.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

I can not comment on the other reports but;

Well surprise, surprise, I live here. Now let's do a search on this. From

http://tinfoilpalace.eamped.com/2011...irds-and-fish/

Manitoba, Canada, 3 January 2010
    10,000s of Birds Found Dead in Manitoba
    Cause : local reports suggest bird flu
    http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webb...=read;id=11811
    So let's look into this one,

Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Officials from Health Canada are scrambling to deal with the sudden death of 10′s of thousands of wild birds somewhere in the province. Officials dodged local reporters who were removed from outside the Level-4 Canada Science center.

Local reports have circulated that an extremely virulent strain of bird flu has infected both wild and farm birds. At the same time an extremely aggressive winter flu has hit Canada sometime in December and mortality rates are expected to rise alarmingly in vulnerable populations...
    http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webb...=read;id=11811

So Health Canada is 'scrambling' looking into a 'extremely virulent strain of bird flu' somewhere in the province. Also reporters were 'removed' from in front of the 'Level-4 Canada Science center'

Well if it was a real reporter the probably would have use the right name of the place, the Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health, or more commonly refered as the National Microbiology Laboratory (notice the proper Canadian spelling of Centre, not center).

And working down the street from the lab (the lab sits on a public street and it is very unlikely reporters were removed, that would have made our front page) I might have heard about it.

So further investigation does bring up a report of bird flu on a Manitoba turkey farm.

A confirmed case of the avian flu, also known as bird flu, has been discovered on a Manitoba turkey farm.

Provincial health officials said Wednesday the Canadian Food Inspection Agency has not yet determined if the strain is the deadly H5N1.

Officials said Wednesday it is unlikely that it is.

The case was discovered on a breeding farm for turkeys in the Rural Municipality of Rockwood just north of Winnipeg in the last 24 hours. The farm is currently under quarantine, according to Manitoba Health officials.

Officials said turkeys on the farm have been laying fewer eggs than normal.
    http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2010/...toba-farm.html

Now I do not bother with local news rags but in this case since Selkirk is a stones throw from Rockwood (where I worked a few years back) and Selkirk being in the heart of farming country I will give them a level of credibility.

RM OF ROCKWOOD - Thousands of turkeys have been destroyed at a Rockwood-area turkey operation following a diagnosis of a low-pathogenic strain of avian influenza in mid-November.

Concerns first arose on Nov. 18 when the owner of the farm discovered some of his birds were not producing eggs. The farm, which contained about 8,200 turkeys, sells eggs to hatcheries and does not produce birds for consumption. The owner contacted a private veterinarian, who collected some samples which eventually ended up in a provincial lab.

A diagnosis of a strain of H5 avian influenza was confirmed shortly afterward, and the farm was quarantined, though the exact strain — the low-pathogenic H5N2 variety — was not confirmed officially until a media briefing held by the province on Nov. 25. Dr. Rick James-Davies, regional director of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) told media during the briefing that three other locations in Manitoba had also been put under quarantine as a precautionary measure.

The approximately 8,200 turkeys at the operation have since been humanely euthanised and preparations for disposal are underway. James-Davies said during the briefing that the owner of the operation will be fairly compensated for the lost turkeys.
    http://www.selkirkjournal.com/Articl...aspx?e=2871100

So there you have it.

More like destroyed so no government starts to ban our farm products like they did for years with the BSE (Mad Cow Disease) that was found a few years back.

I wonder how many other reports grew to the point of being the coming of the end of days?

and on the fish kill, we have had bad freezing weather, it happens water gets to cold and they can't leave.

Reporters are joke's they report crap and never research the cause, then the world get's all upset cause 1 usually dumb ass chick runs her mouth.

This is not a sign of the end times though is it? Earthquakes, yes. But dead animals? unless it's a pestilence, perhaps? However, the weather and such was talking about the magnetic field being open longer and more than usual, which would cause the shift in weather which perhaps could cause the animals to do crazy things. The fish in AK, they were saying may have died because they hit some really cold water.

Kirk Cameron says it's not a sign. Not sure how right he is though.

If I'm not mistaken the magnetic field also plays a role in earthquakes too, I think?

So perhaps all could be related...
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    This is not a sign of the end times though is it? Earthquakes, yes. But dead animals? unless it's a pestilence, perhaps? However, the weather and such was talking about the magnetic field being open longer and more than usual, which would cause the shift in weather which perhaps could cause the animals to do crazy things. The fish in AK, they were saying may have died because they hit some really cold water.

Kirk Cameron says it's not a sign. Not sure how right he is though.

If I'm not mistaken the magnetic field also plays a role in earthquakes too, I think?

So perhaps all could be related...
    Not sure if you understood the meaning of my post.

TENS of THOUSANDS of dead birds fell to the ground
    Not true.

8,200 turkeys at the operation have since been humanely euthanised
    True.

Could it be that other reports quoted could be false also? Or that Mother Nature is known to remove large numbers of her little creatures in the past and will in the future.

Mind you the end of the Mayan calendar is approaching fast.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Not sure if you understood the meaning of my post.
    Yea I did, I was just doing a little off the wall stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Yea I did, I was just doing a little off the wall stuff...
    I'm just disappointed no one else wanted to play. I enjoy taking on a new and unusual topic just for the heck of it.

Did'nt have to comment....

Knew out of the get go Mr. Bill was attempting to do a fund raiser.

The chicken little syndrome. Blah Blah Blah the sky is falling.

And printer lose the Mayan stuff,before you get the syndrome.

You remember the Y2K stuff,get a grip.

The world is comin to an end baby, By the way do you need your a/c fixed? cause I need some food and rent money. And check this the HVAC industry is growing at breakneck speed and I'm riding the wave surfs up baby.......

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Did'nt have to comment....Knew out of the get go Mr. Bill was attempting to do a fund raiser.
    How much did I raise?

Hosea 4

1 Hear the word of the LORD, you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: “There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land. 2 There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed. 3 Because of this the land dries up, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field, the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea are swept away.

The magnetic field has shifted 40 miles in the direction of Russia. Enough so some US airports had to repaint their runways to jive with airliner compasses.

Birds and fish rely on the magnetic field to know where there at...proprioception.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

does this mean the end is finally here?

Quote Originally Posted by keeplearnin View Post
    does this mean the end is finally here?
    Dunno...who cares?...what can we do about it? Just make sure you have a cold case of beer when or if the sheit happens. Pull up a lawn chair and sit back and enjoy mother natures show.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast