Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Bull ?

got one today it was good but almost 2$

Originally posted by square2round
    I buy one before work each day.
    Same here, but I buy it by the case for almost 50% less than it would cost to buy one at a time.

I don't, and never have drank coffee, but I find that a Red Bull in the morning before I head out to my first call gets rid of the morning blahs faster and definatly helps with concentration.
    I thought about drinking one each afternoon too, but I decided it probably is not a good idea to make a habit of drinking more than one a day.

They have diet Red Bull that has no sugar in it also. I'll probably get a case of it next time. Someone told me there is a drink out that has no caffiene, but has a little more Taurin and some other stuff than Red Bull has. Supodedly it is geared more twards enhancing concentration and mental alertness than kicking you in the pants with a shot of caffiene.

Anyone remember Jolt Cola? Twice the sugar and four times the caffiene of normal sodas. And proud of it!
    People died from abusing Jolt Cola though. I probably was close to being one of them, since I basicly lived off Jolt Cola and raman noodles for a year the first time I tried college. Oddly enough, my insomnia problem went away when I stopped drinking the stuff.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

I used to drink a Monster Energy Drink every day before my first call. Then I realized how expensive it was to continue that habit. lol.

I went on vacation to Chicago a couple years ago, and made many, MANY stops along the way for energy drinks to be able to drive straight through. By the time I got to my tenth energy drink in 15 hours, that was more than I could handle. About five minutes after I finished it, I was puking my guts out. It just happened that the last one was a Red Bull. Haven't touched that brand since. lol

Originally posted by mark beiser
    Originally posted by square2round
    I buy one before work each day.
    I don't, and never have drank coffee, but I find that a Red Bull in the morning before I head out to my first call gets rid of the morning blahs faster and definatly helps with concentration.

Anyone remember Jolt Cola? Twice the sugar and four times the caffiene of normal sodas. And proud of it!
    People died from abusing Jolt Cola though. I probably was close to being one of them, since I basicly lived off Jolt Cola and raman noodles for a year the first time I tried college. Oddly enough, my insomnia problem went away when I stopped drinking the stuff.
    I drank coffee for a short period of time, maybe for five years. I agree, Bull does help in the morning. I might buy one in the afternoon on Friday's, but I don't make a habit of it everyday. At $2.40 a can, I can't. I have to start buying it by the case to save money.

I used to drink Jolt. Not a whole lot at one time, but it was the thing when it came out.

Get back to work.

Well if you really want to prep for the day you should do as Gandhi did. Drink your own urine first thing in the morning, yes thats right. It will cleanse your body and mind and provide a clear thought pattern for the day. Please let me know the results i'm thinking of writing a book.

To whom it may concern:
    Some of you can just ring out your undies into a glass or just turn your head up and ring them out.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Hmmm... Caffeineee.

That make sense. I already get my caffeine at Starbucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12