Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Bull ?

Whats with the Red Bull drinks? Im starting to see a lot of people buying it in the mini-marts. Now is it for energy or diet or what? Yesterday I was getting gas and there was a high school girl Im guessing picking up a couple cans of red bull before school. Now from the looks of her she didnt need a diet so maybe it was for energy,didnt look like she needed that either tho. Hope a lot more girls start drinking that too being I couldnt get her off my mind all morning lol....... sheez felt like asking her if she wanted a sugar daddy lol. YA I feel older every day looking at that stuff.

Whenever you need to boost your energy or concentration!To feel its effects at best, you should drink it in times of increased mental and physical strain, for example, on long sleep-inducing motorways, during intensive working days, prior to demanding athletic activities or before tests and exams. It is recommended to drink one can of Red Bull® Energy Drink about 30 min before the start of a concentration task or the start of a race or game in sports. This is about the time for the ingredients of Red Bull Energy Drink to become effective in the body.

http://www.redbull.com/faq.action#0
    Don't interrupt me while i'm talking to myself

I buy one before work each day.
    Get back to work.™

It's got a real Ziing to the taste.

First time I drank one I said "Well that stuff tases like hell, but damn would it be good with some Vodka and ice with it". Never tried that yet tho- Maybe I'll get me some tonite.

[Edited by spotts on 03-16-2005 at 07:02 PM]
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

try this instead Monster Energy

around here everyone mixes jagermiester with red bull
    i wanted to put a picture here

Yeah...those jagerbombs...bull and jagermeister. Those things are like eight bucks in the bar. That's ridiculous. Red Bull isn't that bad nutritionally.

I heard a new one the other day...Full Throttle. The commercial is funny.
    Get back to work.™

i was on a ski vacation about five years ago. the girl was making me red bull and stoli by the pint glass. i literally drank them for about seven hours and felt like a rock star. they are definately an energy boost. they do not, however, bring you additional brainpower. this was observed by the fact that i left my truck in the bar parking lot with all of our skiis in the bed. didnt realize it until after being back at the condo and wondering where my ski bag was!

Originally posted by flange
    they do not, however, bring you additional brainpower. this was observed by the fact that i left my truck in the bar parking lot with all of our skiis in the bed. didnt realize it until after being back at the condo and wondering where my ski bag was!
    I think the Stoli over powered the bull.
    Get back to work.™

I thought they were just concerntrated gatorade. Mix with water and you get gatorade.

I prefer fuse myself. Not really an energy drink or anything, but it has a lot of vitimans for you. I've drank redbull before, didn't really notice much difference to be honest. But I'm kind of a big guy, maybe i need to drink more? lol

Give me a good ole diet vanilla pepsi and I'm happy.

I think they are full of caffine too.
    Last week, some college girl here was drinking them and heavy duty alcohol at the same time, she died.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    I think they are full of caffine too.
    Last week, some college girl here was drinking them and heavy duty alcohol at the same time, she died.
    They use the root equivilents to caffine and ephidren(sp, gaurana and ma huang. Keep in mind ephidren is whats in the cold tabs that they grind for meth.

They just give you a jump in energy, yes bigger guys need more.

Used alot in diet pills. Used properly they may not do much damage but if you take too many you could die like the baseball player a year or 2 ago. If you have existing health problems, especially heart problems be careful or just stay away.

There's an article on Caffeiene in a recent National Geographic that coveres the Red Bull product. It's interesting and worth your time to find it. I tried a Red Bull once and thopught I was going to jump out of my skin. I'll just have my caffeine in the morning with my coffee.
    R2B4BTU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast