General called & wanted me to go thru 7 package heat pumps. Ran through the whole building and did what I did checking all areas looking for stuff. But there was this one door which I figure to be a closet so I left it alone....till I finished.

Cursioty took the best part of me so I opened it...and walked in...and looked around. It was a small room..a very small room. And it had electronic racks...and plugs and wires...

It was a small...yep, SERVER room! AND it had a Goodman window unit... a BIG one. I got a cold chill!!! Talk about your small server rooms! I wanted to take a picture so we could have a small server room contest. This room..about 5 ft x 8 ft.

Talk about having yer Day-ja-view. This is about as exciting as my life gets.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I told those guys long ago to get a window unit.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

BUT a Goodman window unit? Don't they, like, use jello for refrigerant?

I'm gonna take a picture next time I'm there.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Unless your out of Jello-

then you can re-charge with your slurpee.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

OK..since you asked. It did have a WHHPC installed for low ambient.

See, it (the condensor thing) was sticking out into the warehouse (WH) so when the head pressur (HP) got too high the warehouse door would open (C) to let in some more air.

Kind of noisey and some birds would fly in but it worked.

Innovation at it's finest...and probably a lot less trouble
    than a ceratin someone, in a certain post who has been going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and for all eternity.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I, myself, personally can see over 150 pages right here right now even if I am the only one who is going to post.

Really, I'm gonna take a picture for the smallest server room contest & post it...if'n the general lets me back in.

Let's see, 149 more pages to go.