I have recently inquired about getting new adequate ductwork when i have my new furnace/ac unit installed. I was told by the installer that all the duct will be the flexible type. I've put the project on hold until i hear from youall on the mtn top. Does this sound right???I thought it could only be used in certain instances and lengths. What do the experts think????