Our house is 80 years old and we have a hot water heating system that I expect is probably 40+ years old or so. For whatever reason, our predecessors managed to lose/misplace/destroy/toss most of the 'end-caps' to our baseboard enclosures. I've included a link to show a pic of one of the radiators.


I have asked several general contractors and plumbers if they had any idea where I could get spare parts to replace bent pieces or missing ends/corners/etc. With no success, I turn to the experts -- can someone please tell me (a) what exactly to call the system/pieces I need to be looking for to make our radiators look finished and (b) where I can find such pieces online or at a store? Thanks very much.