WHO MAKES THE BEST HERM COMPRESSOR?

Anyone have any opinion on this? What brand? I didnt know panasonic made compressors....I'm also a NEWBIE and just got my residential and commercial from wyotech...

I'd venture to say no one at the convention
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

if you have nothing helpful or even anything remotely close to A CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE or CRITICISM to say, dont respond to this thread at all. Yea i know i made a mistake on posting it on the convention section BUT WHO REALLY CARES. You got information for me then please it will be greatly appreciated. If not, click on a different thread and dont waste your time and mine.

Quote Originally Posted by escay View Post
    if you have nothing helpful or even anything remotely close to A CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE or CRITICISM to say, dont respond to this thread at all. Yea i know i made a mistake on posting it on the convention section BUT WHO REALLY CARES. You got information for me then please it will be greatly appreciated. If not, click on a different thread and dont waste your time and mine.
    I've never tried it but I think it's no big deal to move your thread if it doesn't inconvenience you

Probably would be a lot of argument as to who make the best but for myself...... I like Tecumseh recips and Copeland Scrolls. Remember, that's just my opinion!
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.