Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    You are demanding a full public apology from Don..........or else???.........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Yeah, you are efffed up.
    I know, ya played football in the big 10, are in great shape, have the highest IQ in north america and would write a best selling book except you need someone to write it because you don't have time..........
    But other than that you are just like the rest of us peons.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Eddy I think that you went to far this time. You always put your foot in your mouth. I think that you could be a nice guy but you try to hard to make people think that you know everything about everything. I havent been around as long as some of the people but boss has always been fair to us.
    duc dowg

Originally posted by fat eddy
    I agree, we both got kicked out for no apparent reason other than he was preparing to leave for awhile and thought that he should make an example of some people.

If we can't speak our own mind with or against the majority here then he should ban us for life.

I suppose we are to be clones of the majority here or perish.

Well I say [***], and your short sighted censorship,

If I can't speak my mind, which is far superior to most that are here.

Then kick me out,

Boss upon your return I expect a full and public apology,or I want you to ban me.

================================================== ==========

What up? You think you'll be missed? You think somebody will plead your case? You think at all?

Boss doesn't NEED a good reason to shut you down. He can do it just because you're ugly. So don't whine about being banned for no reason...no sympathy for you here if you rattle his cage. That's ALL on YOU.

Boss is on vacation right now so if you're so fired up to leave, leave. Nobody's gonna stop ya. There's 5 or 6 just like you in the bullpen just itching for a chance to display their stupidity.

[Edited by BC1 on 03-17-2005 at 11:20 AM]
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by lmtd
    hey frame,

Boss ain't got the time to debate issues and though I am not aware of the post in question, i can tell you that after years of being here and getting the boot myself I have NEVER seen him deal with anyone unfairly.

I HAVE !
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Boss upon your return I expect a full and public apology,or I want you to ban me.
    I think you will likely get your wish! (on the ban)

I have no knowledge of the post in question, but the attitude in this post seems a little vulgar.

BTW, I was glad to see the Boss delete the threads 'WR manifold pressure', '506-3 manometer', and 'outlet pressure adjustment'.

From what I've seen, he does a good job. Only problem is, that he's only one guy and has a huge responsibility.

[Edited by jultzya on 03-17-2005 at 12:54 AM]

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    hey frame,

Boss ain't got the time to debate issues and though I am not aware of the post in question, i can tell you that after years of being here and getting the boot myself I have NEVER seen him deal with anyone unfairly.

I HAVE !
    You and I got the boot at the same time, now if your complaining about the time you got the boot with made, well I can not speak to that as I was not involved but you are certianly capable of being just as much of an ass as I.

I am also VERY sure I never saw you tell Boss to **** off in public.

Besides all that, they were told not to take ARP issues into general and they did it anyway. I mean wtf, he told em to stop and they didn't and now they are trying to entertain us by whinning loudly... Oh come on now Robin, it just ain't the same and though you were pissed about it, public whinning never entered the picture.

No one told me that you can't post ARP in general before this all started.Is it in site rules?9mm thread is in general it has been all over the place & I see ARP in general all the time.What about general in ARP?I only posted one time on that thread & I was just having fun with fatt eddy.I think eddy is right,but I am not going to call boss names thats not right,but it is a power thing.Lets all drop it,lets just move on,bc1 I wish you would tell us what we can do in general?General = non-specific + broad + unspecific + across-the-board + all-round + all-inclusive + all-embracing + broad-based + wide-ranging or is it general as in field marshal?I thought we was change the name of general,you said to anything goes.I don't get it you said it was going to be more laid back,just let me know the rules up front not as we go.I will go by the same rules that everyone else goes by but this general thing started when you said it was changing I was for it & boss didn't like that.All I ask is make a post & tell us what we can do in general.I will go by it.Thanks

[Edited by framehvac on 03-17-2005 at 01:18 AM]

I just read Site Rules again.Not a thing in their so how would we know not to do that?Only thing I see is

If you receive an e-mail asking you to stop doing something or change something, just do it.

I didn't get that email,I got some before this started over general discussion for other things but they aren't is site rule either.Like post to much & posting girl photos.The girls had their clothing on,I see it all the time on here & as posting to much I joined in 08-04-2003 & I only have 1611 post,now it is 1612.These emails were not nice I wouldn't send emails like that,that is just wrong & he knows it,I was kick me off hvac talk for good.I talked to BuildCentral & sent them the emails that he had sent me,I have more now,so they let me back on.Boss was post to let it go he hasn't,I did,to bad we just can't get along.I geuss BuildCentral will just have to do something now if we can't get along.This is so sad this is a great site with very nice people on it.I think we all go by the rules,lets get along boss please?One rule for everyone.

You know, when I got pissed off here a while back I simply quit posting for 6 months.
    I kept my mouth shut, never whined like a little *****.

Of course, I'm Canadian.

Originally posted by Collin
    You know, when I got pissed off here a while back I simply quit posting for 6 months.
    I kept my mouth shut, never whined like a little *****.

Of course, I'm Canadian.

You just broke site rules

#6 No Swearing

This is a public site, not a locker room, swearing or near swearing will cause your post to be deleted.

You most go now

I am not whining,boss was,he called me out on a thread by name.bc1 delete it because boss broke site rule.

I guess he has to go now

I only broke one site rule but he call me out on a thread like I said bc1 delete it but it run for sometime this is the site rule.

Do NOT fight with Boss

This is a busy site. It is a big job to keep it running smoothly. If your post or thread "disappears", live with it, we do not have time nor do we need to send you an explanation. If you receive an e-mail asking you to stop doing something or change something, just do it. We do not have time to enter into a discussion with you. If you become a nuisance, you will lose your posting privileges.

I guess he had time to make a thread about me .

[Edited by framehvac on 03-17-2005 at 02:16 AM]

framehvac

My post was not specifically aimed at you,
    it was aimed at ALL the whiny little girls out there.
    And if my post gets censored/removed/edited I will keep my cakehole shut.

Re: framehvac

Originally posted by Collin
    My post was not specifically aimed at you,
    it was aimed at ALL the whiny little *****es out there.
    And if my post gets censored/removed/edited I will keep my cakehole shut.

You said it again.I like you collin,but you just don't care about site rule,so just stop whinying.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bootlen
    I agree, we both got kicked out for no apparent reason other than he was preparing to leave for awhile and thought that he should make an example of some people.

If we can't speak our own mind with or against the majority here then he should ban us for life.

I suppose we are to be clones of the majority here or perish.

Well I say **** you, and your short sighted censorship,

If I can't speak my mind, which is far superior to most that are here.

Then kick me out,

[/QUOTE

================================================== ==========

What up? You think you'll be missed? You think somebody will plead your case? You think at all?

Boss doesn't NEED a good reason to shut you down. He can do it just because you're ugly. So don't whine about being banned for no reason...no sympathy for you here if you rattle his cage. That's ALL on YOU.

Boss is on vacation right now so if you're so fired up to leave, leave. Nobody's gonna stop ya. There's 5 or 6 just like you in the bullpen just itching for a chance to display their stupidity.

That is the first time in my life that i have been described as ugly,

I think the reason I have never heard it before is obvious.

[Edited by fat eddy on 03-17-2005 at 04:19 AM]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast