Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thumbs down Typical

Always somebody elses fault!!

u said it rob

Originally posted by fat eddy
    No I wasn't a bad boy , I got a bad rap because I was hanging around with some bad people,

I guess thats how it goes,in here

eddy you don't do a thing wrong we have talk about America, Religion, Politics in general for a long time,it was just boss he just flips out sometime I think someone at hvac talk or bc1 should have a real long talk with him when he comes back because we need right & wrong here not make it up as you go thats just wrong.

Hey F & F: Some friendly advice

From personal experience, I know that BOSS does not appreciate moaning and groaning in public about his moderation. Do yourself a favor, suck it up and get on with life.

Re: Hey F & F: Some friendly advice

Originally posted by rob10
    From personal experience, I know that BOSS does not appreciate moaning and groaning in public about his moderation. Do yourself a favor, suck it up and get on with life.

So boss crossed the line not us,bc1 is watching if we do or say something wrong then he will tell us to stop,boss called us out on the thread we did call him out,I just think someone should talk to him.I not shore what the site rule are now I think they have change.

BC1 is the site rules the same whats the deal now please help?

Keep it up

BOSS still has the authority to impose lifetime bans. I'm sure BC1 will back him up.

Originally posted by lmtd
    hey frame,

Boss ain't got the time to debate issues and though I am not aware of the post in question, i can tell you that after years of being here and getting the boot myself I have NEVER seen him deal with anyone unfairly.

He may have but putting him out there like that, well it just serves no purpose, he does a good job makin this place nice and it is already overwith so just let it go and i recomend editing your above post in the interst of good faith.

Sorry if I go then I go but you didn't get the emails that I did from him.So I will let it go but next time he does it then buildcentral will just have to take care of it.

Confused BOSS

READ THIS FAST AND PAST IT ON.
    IF YOU SAY ANY THING ABOUT ANY ONE, OR COMPANY AND YOU ARE NOT A PAYING MEMBER, THE BOSS WILL BOOT YOU OFF, AND DELETE YOUR POSTING.
    AS A PAYING MEMBER ,I AM SORRY TO SEE ONE SIDED SUX UP TALK. I WILL SEE HOW LONG THIS POSTING STAYS ON, WHEN YOU SEE THIS GONE YOU KNOW BOSS IS ON THE RAGE. GOT TO GO NOW
    WHEN THE NEXT CONVENTION?

__________________________________________________ ________

FREE SPEECH---THE FIRST TO DIE ON HVAC-TALK

I agree, we both got kicked out for no apparent reason other than he was preparing to leave for awhile and thought that he should make an example of some people.

If we can't speak our own mind with or against the majority here then he should ban us for life.

I suppose we are to be clones of the majority here or perish.

Well I say [***], and your short sighted censorship,

If I can't speak my mind, which is far superior to most that are here.

Then kick me out,

Boss upon your return I expect a full and public apology,or I want you to ban me.

[Edited by BC1 on 03-17-2005 at 11:17 AM]

I have yet to see any regular poster whoes absence would make or break this forum, that includes arrogant psuedo-intellectual trolls that show up from time to time.

WHEN THE NEXT CONVENTION?

Not Know Yet Tonto. You checkum bullets yet?

I make it a rule to never bail anybody out for anything. They should think about their freedom before they get thrown in.

My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Re: WHEN THE NEXT CONVENTION?

Originally posted by spotts

I make it a rule to never bail anybody out for anything. They should think about their freedom before they get thrown in.
    My son said the same thing to me

fat eddy....a legend in his own mind....the good Will Hunting of HVAC

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast