Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Bail contributions for Fat Eddie

Post Likes
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by fat eddy
    Originally posted by bootlen
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    I agree, we both got kicked out for no apparent reason other than he was preparing to leave for awhile and thought that he should make an example of some people.

If we can't speak our own mind with or against the majority here then he should ban us for life.

I suppose we are to be clones of the majority here or perish.

Well I say **** you, and your short sighted censorship,

If I can't speak my mind, which is far superior to most that are here.

Then kick me out,

Boss upon your return I expect a full and public apology,or I want you to ban me.

[/QUOTE

================================================== ==========

What up? You think you'll be missed? You think somebody will plead your case? You think at all?

Boss doesn't NEED a good reason to shut you down. He can do it just because you're ugly. So don't whine about being banned for no reason...no sympathy for you here if you rattle his cage. That's ALL on YOU.

Boss is on vacation right now so if you're so fired up to leave, leave. Nobody's gonna stop ya. There's 5 or 6 just like you in the bullpen just itching for a chance to display their stupidity.

That is the first time in my life that i have been described as ugly,

I think the reason I have never heard it before is obvious.

[Edited by fat eddy on 03-17-2005 at 04:19 AM]

I agree. It's called pity.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    People with wisdom and experience are familiar with the 2 rules as life pertains to bosses.

Rule #1. The boss is always right.

Rule #2. When the boss is wrong, see rule #1.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    Man this is really wired! What is with all the F*** words and all the anger. You guys are getting way too deep into this Forum stuff, relax. This is a free service with little restictions, you are at a computer keyboard talking to a screen, remember??? Who are you fighting?
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Post Likes

Re: BOSS

Originally posted by out-law2
    READ THIS FAST AND PAST IT ON.
    IF YOU SAY ANY THING ABOUT ANY ONE, OR COMPANY AND YOU ARE NOT A PAYING MEMBER, THE BOSS WILL BOOT YOU OFF, AND DELETE YOUR POSTING.
    AS A PAYING MEMBER ,I AM SORRY TO SEE ONE SIDED SUX UP TALK. I WILL SEE HOW LONG THIS POSTING STAYS ON, WHEN YOU SEE THIS GONE YOU KNOW BOSS IS ON THE RAGE. GOT TO GO NOW
    WHEN THE NEXT CONVENTION?

__________________________________________________ ________

FREE SPEECH---THE FIRST TO DIE ON HVAC-TALK
    They have a rule about posting under only one handle at a time too.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Post Likes
    somebody caught on quick!
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Post Likes
    Hey eddy
    I don’t know what is wrong with you buy check with you physician I’ll bet the have something for it.
    And if by chance they don’t you might want to go with something experimental

Post Likes

Red face

Im staying out of this one

Post Likes
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by bootlen
    [B]
    Originally posted by framehvac
    I just read Site Rules again.Not a thing in their so how would we know not to do that?Only thing I see is

If you receive an e-mail asking you to stop doing something or change something, just do it.

Hey, frame. You drive a cigarette to work? You watch NYPD Blue on the microwave? You do pressure checks with hairspray? Nothing written or posted anywhere says you can't.

Why would you post ARP stuff in GD...or vice versa?
    Bootlen; Hair spray doesn't work to well below freezing, FYI.

Well it's Thursday and some people are still complaining about what happened on Saturday, WHAT. Geez guys let it go there are better things to do and talk about. Print out this thread and bring it to a level headed person that you trust and listen to what they say. Or just check in with me and hear me say, let it go.

Frame; Did you notice I didn't swear, so stop acting like a bitch!
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    framehvac and fat eddy

To refresh your memories as to why your posting privileges were suspended for about 12 hours. You were engaged in a heated political debate in a thread in the General section. I posted in that thread to stop the political posts or I would have to move the thread to ARP, as I had already done to two other threads that day. You both refused to stop the political posts. It was 10:00 p.m. on a Saturday night. I deleted your last political posts and posted "you have lost your posting privileges until tomorrow ". Most people would find that pretty clear, would accept the consequences of their actions and sit out their penalty. You two chose to write me instead and framehvac has tried to turn this into an international crisis LOL.

framehvac, you keep making reference to these terrible e-mails I sent you. I didn't recall anything so terrible so I searched through my past e-mails, here is what I found. If I missed some, feel free to post it.

In your first e-mail, you asked to be removed from the site.

e-mail from framehvac to Boss, Feb 13, 2005

Welcome to HVAC-Talk.com!

The purpose of HVAC-Talk.com is to provide a fun meeting and learning place for people in the HVAC/R Industry.

HVAC-Talk.com is a moderated site. Moderators will delete and edit posts in an effort to keep the site free of flame wars, insults, crude language, advertising and off-topic replies. Please be polite and helpful in your replies and feel free to seek help without fear of undue criticism.

I fill that this some have been broken. I am talking about this theard.
    Someone take framehvac's computer away.. (Pages: 1 2 ) Diceman

I use to like this site but I would just like it if you can remove me from this web site framehvac is my user name & my past word is [ --- ] when you remove me I would like it if you would send me a email & let me know?Thanks Framehvac
    I did not reply to this e-mail. However, you were posting a huge number of questionable posts and a few days later I wrote this to you

e-mail from Boss to framehvac, Feb 15, 2005

Frame

I would like you to treat the HVAC-Talk forum with more respect please. No more girlie pics. Please consider limiting yourself to 5 to 10 posts per day, with a higher degree of HVAC relevancy.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Later that day you wrote and threatened to take HVAC-Talk to court

e-mail from framehvac to Boss, Feb 13, 2005

Boss diceman made another thread about me now I was told that I can't post anymore the thread take frames cumputer away is back up I have told you about this before this is what strated the war I gave you two days to take it down you didn't so I repleid to it I get along with everyone on hvactalk bc1 said he was change the post I like that ideal so i got attacked for it I won't my profile back up because I was attacked first & I have told you in a email about diceman he just likes to fight & pick on everyone look at his back post & threads I think I should be back on hvactalk I will do nought at all just get diceman to leave me alone.I had ask to take my profile down they didn't do it they kicked me off I think this is slander & with my warning to you & hvactalk then you kick me off I think I have a case against hvactalk but that is not what I won't a all.Just let me back on & if diceman makes a thread about me delete it.I am goning to talk to some of my friends on hvactalk & see if diceman is still on their if so & I was the only one kick off then I plain to take hvactalk to court I would rilling think about this.Thank boss for your time framehvac
    I responded to your threat here:

e-mail from Boss to framehvac, Feb 15, 2005

framehvac, Diceman was just kidding with you, as he does with everyone. I sent you an e-mail this morning, you did not seem to get it. I repeat it here:

"I would like you to treat the HVAC-Talk forum with more respect please. No more girlie pics. Please consider limiting yourself to 5 to 10 posts per day, with a higher degree of HVAC relevancy.

Thank you for your cooperation."

Now, I expect you to behave or you will lose your posting privileges.

Boss

Here is your response, where you continued to threaten legal action.

e-mail from framehvac to Boss, Feb 15, 2005

Sorry boss I didn't look at my Email this morning & as far as Diceman was just kidding with you I know that this morning & I was just playing with him I was nice but he strated it even if it was just for fun

>"I would like you to treat the HVAC-Talk forum with more respect \

I do that is why I email you the first time to stop the flame war.

, with a higher degree of HVAC relevancy >please. No more girlie pics. Please consider limiting yourself to

To single me out & make this rules is wrong their is no rule on girlie pics they have their clothing on & no rule on post per day 5 to 10 posts per day BC1 said that the post was goning to change is this true or not >Now, I expect you to behave or you will lose your posting> you can just that me off I fill you have done me wrong my lawer will be sending you a letter if you have cancel/law then email me his name & address & I will have my lawer talk to him?With you single me out & make rules just for me you have may of caused hvactalk a law suit so if you are gowning to run a company you should learn the law.Thanks boss
    this one was received on the 21st of Feb

e-mail from framehvac to Boss, Feb 21, 2005

Thanks for letting me back on Boss>Framehvac
    and I replied

e-mail from Boss to framehvac, Feb 22, 2005

you are welcome. please don't give me anymore trouble, I have enough problems thank you.
    and here is the e-mail you sent after the last suspension

e-mail from framehvac to Boss, March 13, 2005

So boss what is it this time I have not broke the site rules I am not posting any more photos that you ask me not to.I see that me & fat eddy can't post we are freinds we just joke with each other.I see alot of fight & you don't do much.You most just have it in for me & fatt eddy to I think you are a unfair boss.You move my thread around I don't see that with the other guys come on boss I am trying to be good but you don't need to take everything in a bad way.I am just like dice I just play around I don't even say bad words to people I see james call people every name in the book & he is still on there.So come on boss lets stop this & get along with each other.Thank framehvac
    So framehvac, I fail to see anything wrong with the e-mails you received from me, although the ones you sent leave a little to be desired.

The job I try to do here framhvac and fat eddy is simply to keep the site fun and informative for the vast majority of members. It is obviously something that is appreciated by most, as evidenced by the success of the site. If doing this job requires removing your posting privileges for a day, a week or forever, then that is what I will do, with the full backing of BuildCentral.

Thank you and enjoy the site

Boss

[Edited by Boss on 03-17-2005 at 09:38 AM]

Post Likes
    Boss.....you might want to edit out Frame's password

Post Likes
    I told ya we need to take Frames computer away for awhile.........
    Anyway, someone said groom lake is being filled again, perhaps some of you disgruntled souls can find a home there, after some anger management classes.

Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Originally posted by swampfox
    LOL, good idea! To be honest, I didn't connect that his "past word" was his password, I didn't understand what he meant there.

Post Likes
    I did........wait till tomorrow............

Post Likes
    Wow!

Dice caused all that?

Hey Dice, what were you told about picking on the kids? You know better than that.

Now tell the framed one that you are sorry and quit making Boss do all this work.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Boss
    Originally posted by swampfox
    LOL, good idea! To be honest, I didn't connect that his "past word" was his password, I didn't understand what he meant there.
    Yea, it was a chore to read his emails.

Post Likes
    I have to go exercise again. My new health plan is really due to the fact people have been sending me letters and such saying they want to come here and do a little "sparring." Just a friendly boxing match of sorts.
    After that is over,
    I am gonna be on that new reality show "The Contender."
    One guy said he is real big and has kung fu military training.......

Just wanted to let Boss know he ain't the only popular guy in here........

Post Likes
    So is Frame in or not ?

Am I in or not ?

Post Likes
    Well I don't see a big apology eddy, so why don't you just quit. Be the same ends just a different means.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

Post Likes
    Why do you want me gone Carnak?

Because I beat up a few know it alls, and they happened to be your buddies ?

Because I burned you on a few too ?

I can't help, what I know or don't know.

Sooner or later you will realize that it doesn't pay to start a debate with me, until you do some research on the subject first,

I am sorry if I am more knowledgeable about this stuff than you guys, its not my fault, its yours.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    I expect a full and public apology,or I want you to ban me.

Eddy, I already gave you my reasons as why I don't care for you in chat, however they could be summarized with the word "Troll".

I don't even remember a sunburn, but it sure does feel like wind burn when you yap.

You issued an ultimatum in this thread, so why not just quit and get it over with.

[Edited by Carnak on 03-17-2005 at 11:10 AM]

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in