New member signing in!

New member to both the industry and this site, tho technically been at both a lil while now hehe.... Been working for a hvac business up in canada for 4 1/2 months now and am loving it! New to the pipefitting aspect of the business, but been doing wiring and electronics for years as an electronics technician in my previous line of work!

Hope to learn lots both here and at work! Thanks for having me!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarious View Post
    New member to both the industry and this site, tho technically been at both a lil while now hehe.... Been working for a hvac business up in canada for 4 1/2 months now and am loving it! New to the pipefitting aspect of the business, but been doing wiring and electronics for years as an electronics technician in my previous line of work!

Hope to learn lots both here and at work! Thanks for having me!
    Welcome Aquarious,

Glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have.
    Browse the General Discussion area, or maybe the Residential HVAC area...you might find them interesting.

Good luck and enjoy yourself.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Thanks! Been enjoying what I've seen so far! Also been peeking in everywhere I can lol, always new things to learn!

Yes, there is enough info on this site to overload your brain. Take care, enjoy the site and have a great day.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!