Thread: hey there!

NW Iowa
    Post Likes

hey there!

Hey everyone! Glad I found this place.
    I'm a young aspiring HACR tech and I'm currently apprenticing under my dad, who owns a commercial refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning business. I'm also taking online courses in addition to the on the job training. I've been helping my dad since I was 13 (mostly making tool runs and lugging jugs around), so I've had more experience in the field than most apprentices, but it wasn't til last year I really realized that I wanted to make it my profession and began working full time under a master technician.

I look forward to learning a lot from this site and its members and can't wait to see what this career will have in store for me over the years!

Post Likes

Glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have. Get your posts up to 15 and apply pro membership, then if approved (which can take a few weeks) you can swap technical info with others as well as other stuff.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!