Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    out looking for that start up sheet now arent you eddie.

who do we have taken bets on this test?

I am smarter than either of you, for starters, I know Boss doesn't drink......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I dont know much, no creds to brag about and still I'm quite happy with my life.

And yes, I feel like quitting.

What a funny thread this has turned into. I can't see where a person's IQ has much to do with their hvac knowledge and abilities any more than the size of their d*ck does.

I've learned so much here from people I consider hvac geniuses even though they'd probably barely make an average score on an IQ test.

I know what my IQ is and would never post it here. What would it prove? That I know more than you? About what? That I'm smarter than you? If I really was, I wouldn't be arguing the point. To me, the smartest people here are the ones who come here to share and receive knowledge without starting any trouble.

What's more important here than our IQ is the way we conduct ourselves and interact with others...... *especially* the people who're in charge of keeping the peace around here.

Originally posted by midhvac
    To me, the smartest people here are the ones who come here to share and receive knowledge without starting any trouble.

Hey.......what are ya trying to say....exactly whom....yes whom... do you mean........
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

IQ is not a measure of intelligence, But more of a measure of the ability to learn.It is also said that IQ really means nothing after the age of 14 or so. Gosh, My IQ is bigger than yours NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA! Oh yeah, My Dad can beat up your Dad.
    If I know I'm going Crazy,I must not be Insane

Talking

DAM .....If I even did know what my IQ score would be, I wouldn't post it in here. I really dont like people laughing at me.

Originally posted by dec
    DAM .....If I even did know what my IQ score would be, I wouldn't post it in here. I really dont like people laughing at me.

I don't take much stock in IQ scores. All you need to understand is that there are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Jeeeeeeez!I just plain give up,yep I'm totally outsmarted on this one.By the way I'm drawing up possibly the smallest job in the U.S.,looked at the job today,ordered the equipment yesterday.

Originally posted by jeffkillen
    Jeeeeeeez!I just plain give up,yep I'm totally outsmarted on this one.By the way I'm drawing up possibly the smallest job in the U.S.,looked at the job today,ordered the equipment yesterday.

OH YEAH! I'll bet I have done more smaller jobs than you have!

I seriously doubt it Norm,this ones so small it truly takes a small mind to comprehend."Lord,please tell me I spelled that big word right".

Originally posted by jeffkillen
    I seriously doubt it Norm,this ones so small it truly takes a small mind to comprehend."Lord,please tell me I spelled that big word right".
    You could always subcontract it out.

This thread really took off on a tangent! First I'd like to say that when reading someone's post I always take into consideration their post count. I try my best not to offend anyone here but especially those that came before me. That is solely my opinion but I'm sure it's shared by others who come here. That's not to say that new people aren't always welcome (hell, I'm still new). Just something positive to contribute is the only thing I like to see. Even the wrong answer to a question or problem can be positive as someone else very often has the same wrong answer and can benefit from the correct solution. Pissing contests however solve nothing and simply stink the place up.

As for the smallest job....ever seen a government RFP 40 pages long for installation of a window unit!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast