Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Subcontract....let'see....yeah.....wha.....?

seaboard

I think this thread left the realm of help a few pages ago!

Originally posted by lmtd
    This is just a place I come to escape from the harsh realities of life.

Eddy is just this quarters "kicking boy" because he paints a target on his back and has huge staying power.

I told Don I would back off of him a while back and I should have done so.

I have some pretty nasty personal stuff going on and vented a bit of rage. Eddy will make it through it just fine as will I and to those it has offended, please accept my appologies, life is short and sometimes your delt Aces and Eights.

Eddy, if you get to st louis, let me know and we can get together and shoot the breeze for a while.

Rich

Those of you who are newer here and have fewer posts need to know that LMTD is on of the most trusted sources of HVAC knowledge here at HVAC TALK. He can mix it up technically with the best of them. You can learn a great deal from him. Pay attention. I am being serious here.

Norm

Hey LMTD,

I don't take this stuff to seriosly.And I hope that we are all old enough and big enough to know that it is just in fun.So pound away, I can take it.

If you haven't noticed I like trying to get people riled up if it was all freon and numbers well,I can do that at work.

[Edited by fat eddy on 03-14-2005 at 08:36 PM]

I think all of yinz OD'ed on testosterone.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I genuinely do love this site,my son sets right with me and most of the time does the keyboard work.He gives me the smart'ass answers that sometimes bleed through.This is truly an educational website in more ways than you know.He,s 8 years old,going on 30.He pretty much learned how to read here!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678