Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YORK YS

Post Likes
    This is the one that you need grabed the wrong IOM this the micro board control panel wiring sorry follow the instructions.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    Guys,

I am looking for this document "revision 3 shaft seal installation ys liquid chillers; form 160.47-m1.3 (1002) cross sectional drawing of
    revision 3 shaft seal." Can anyone assist?

Post Likes
    Stefan 1102 most on this site will help but need to know your level of skill, not saying you can't do the job but it is a open site that anyone can see. Most likely the book you are looking for will not be thrown out on an open site. Fill out your profile with e-mail you will have better luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I don"t mind sharing my literature
    160.47-m1.3.pdf

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by slamman20 View Post
    160.47-m1.3.pdf
    Just remember that when you share on an "open" thread you're sharing with anyone with internet access. Including the floor manager of a department store, the helper at an industrial site, even visiting fans for a sporting event on a college campus (I've seen this on air cooled equipment, proven with security cameras). The list of potential unauthorized "operators" is endless.

Post Likes
    Becoming a "Pro" on this site is ridiculously easy.
    I suggest you apply for Pro status.
    The Pro forums are only accessible to those with Pro status, and members here are much more likely to discuss in-depth topics, and share literature there.

Post Likes
    I applied for pro status I'm just waiting to see if it is approved

8. Likes Nuclrchiller liked this post
    Post Likes
    Maybe a competitor or someone you would prefer not have it will get it from you here. You can do as you wish. I have always tried to know with whom I was sharing my literature. Posting it on an open forum doesn't allow one to screen or assess if every individual who has access to it is qualified to have it. When I was in the field I was protective of my literature and my knowledge. Anybody can turn a wrench. What differentiates a really good mechanic from the rest of the pack is knowledge. I know there are many who disagree with me and that's fine. I was in the business for 40 years and it provided a good living for me and my family. The way I saw it was if I freely gave away everything I learned or had on a printed page I was giving away my livelihood. No harm in sharing if done wisely.

Post Likes
    1) people can get hurt ,if not fully aware what theyre undertaking 2) life is a 2 way street, have to know when or if its appreciated or if the favor will be returned
    Keep it simple to keep it cool!

11. Likes Nuclrchiller, CHILLERSVCMAN liked this post
    Post Likes
    Is there a way I can remove it? If so I will take it down

Post Likes
    I told you to expect a spanking!!!
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

14. Likes jayguy liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrdude View Post
    I told you to expect a spanking!!!
    So explaining my point of view is a spanking? I know you replied on another thread about the literature Nazis. Just so we're clear this is one of the definitions of Nazi..."a person who seeks to impose their views on others in a very autocratic or inflexible way." I would like someone to explain to me how outlining one's theory about sharing literature, knowledge or expertise makes that person a literature Nazi.

I think those among us who prefer not to share technical information on an open forum are leery of someone coming on the forum for the first time, asking for information for which we don't know if they have the skill set to be trusted with such information. The other problem from where I stand is reciprocity. So Mr. Newbie comes on the open forum, scores a service manual and we never see him again. Hey buddy, thanks for nothing. I share information and manuals when I have a little better idea of the audience. And generally speaking, I send it directly to the person asking for it in the Pro's Forum not posting it for everybody. That's my preference and if that makes me a Nazi, then so be it, but I think it's a bit strong and disrespectful to name call people who help others on this forum.

Post Likes
    Is there a way I can remove it? If so I will take it down
    If you can contact a moderator they should be able to do it. You might try clicking on the little black triangle on the post and ask the moderator to remove the file you supplied. I don't think that's the proper way to do it, but it may work. If you can PM a moderator you will have to supply a link to the post so they know what you want deleted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast