A Blonde's Journal

JANUARY - Happy new year to me. Took scarf back to store - was too tight.

FEBRUARY - Bummer of a month. Got fired from job at pharmacy for failure to print labels on medicine bottles. Well - DUH!!!! - the bottles wouldn't fit in the typewriter.

MARCH - Exciting month. Finished a jig saw puzzle in 6 months. The box said "2 - 4 years".

APRIL - Scary month. Was trapped on an escalator for hours. The power went out.

MAY - Frustrating month. Tried to make Kool-Aid from scratch. 8 cups of water just will not fit into those little packets.

JUNE - Adventurous month. Tried to water ski - gave up - couldn't find a lake with a slope.

JULY - Defeated month. Lost breast stroke swimming competition - then found out the other swimmers cheated by using their arms.

AUGUST - Wet month. ! Got locked out of my car during a rain storm. Inside of car was ruined because top was down.

SEPTEMBER - Dumb month. Lost a TV quiz show. The capitol of California is "C", isn't it?

OCTOBER - Hate M&M's . .they are so hard to peel.

NOVEMBER - Bad food month. Cooked turkey for 4 1/2 days. Was very dry - don't know what went wrong - instructions said "1 hour per pound" and I weigh 108.

DECEMBER - Accident month. Cut finger bad - couldn't call 911 - DUH!!!! - there is no "11" on the phone.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Thanks

I like March the best.