Thread: Been a while

Been a while

Funny... I was getting some good info off here thinking I need to join / register when I found that I had back in 2008!

In spite of the economy we here at Integrated Systems,Inc. are still going strong. We use American AutoMatrix controls and have been since 1980 with great success.

I'll not bash anyone's system on here because typically a poor system or a person unhappy with any system is due to one of a few things:
    1. Bad Engineering on the controls side
    2. Bad Documentation which is technically bad engineering
    3. Short cutting on the install / design phase
    4. Poor maint. by the owner
    5. Mechanical service techs who don't understand controls

We are the primary vendor in Georgia and North Florida.

We have an engineering staff here that is well versed in ALL of AAM's product lines from the old RCU / STAR / SAC days all the way thru the SF-1 / SAGE days and now the Integra / Matrix / ASPECTft product lines. We still have systems we can't convince the owner to upgrade that are nearly 30 years old because they are still working perfectly. Most of our staff has been working here for a minimum of 10 years or more so we've seen and done it all.

If you ever have a question regarding AAM please don't hesitate to ask or contact us.

I look forward to helping where possible on here.

"DO IT RIGHT OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL"

Welcome back to the site but please do not advertise your business. Once you have enough posts and consider putting in an application for Professional Member you may put your business info in your bio. But it is not allowed in the open areas of the site.

Thx

My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AAMatrixGuy View Post
    My bad.
    Noticed you did this in about every post so I thought you just didn't know.

Welcome back just the same, glad to have you here. Glad the rain we had this evening didn't turn to snow. Would have been another fun filled rush hour.

Take care.

Welcome AAM,

Glad to have you aboard.

Good luck and enjoy yourself.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Lusker,

You are right about rush hour! That would have sucked. Looks like snow is out of the forecast til Sunday at the moment.

Take care. -Andy