Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    have him wire up an extra door key up around the tail-pipe/ rear bumper. put electrical tape over the threads first.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Originally posted by gillman-air
    I'll tell ya what pisses me off. One of my employees just called.(9:30 at night) I just locked my keys in the truck. 30 F%$*^kin miles from here. Sh#$%^. Be back later. #@^%!!
    Hey! I had one of them once. But he wouldn't pick up the phone whenever I called him..Funny how that worked. And it was a cell phone...that I was paying for!
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2˘.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

I just got back. I told him if he does it again I'll take the doors off the truck.
    Please step AWAY from the condensing unit.

Bratty kids who the parents do not control.

Lazy people no excuse and they are always first to lunch.

Pedestrians who cross the street and do not realize I could make them mashed potatoes with my truck that weighs 25 times what they do.

Finally old people with no patients they told me to be patient when I was young it finally took and now they get torqued off at anything.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

what bugs me?
    1 people whom step out to cross the street after the don't walk sign flashes and get mad at me as i wiz around the corner too close for their liking then get on their cell and call the co and lie through their teeth to get me "fired".
    2 people whom walk up to some one in line they hardly know just to butt in
    3 full of **** bosses whom suffer from crainal rectum inversion
    4 back stabbing co-workers
    5 snotty office workrs with bad attudes
    6 customers who phone for service on friday afternoon who say their unit is broken and you must get to it before the week end and when you get there they tell you its been broken for 2 days
    7 parking ticket people whom call tow trucks as they are writing out tickets for your service vehicle parked in an alleyway
    8 chicken **** people whom are nice to your face then behind your back trash you every chance they get
    9 Watresses whom ignor you cause you are wearing your uniform and seat the people behind you in line and then won't even look you in the eye when you eventually get seated at their table guess whos getting a penny tip?
    10 people whom think for what ever reason that they are better than you and treat you badly
    11 chicken **** neighbours whom complain to the city that your vehicle is parked too close to their precious property and the weasel city whom sends the cops around to check
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Originally posted by The Penguin
    what bugs me?
    1 people whom step out to cross the street after the don't walk sign flashes and get mad at me as i wiz around the corner too close for their liking then get on their cell and call the co and lie through their teeth to get me "fired".
    2 people whom walk up to some one in line they hardly know just to butt in
    3 full of **** bosses whom suffer from crainal rectum inversion
    4 back stabbing co-workers
    5 snotty office workrs with bad attudes
    6 customers who phone for service on friday afternoon who say their unit is broken and you must get to it before the week end and when you get there they tell you its been broken for 2 days
    7 parking ticket people whom call tow trucks as they are writing out tickets for your service vehicle parked in an alleyway
    8 chicken **** people whom are nice to your face then behind your back trash you every chance they get
    9 Watresses whom ignor you cause you are wearing your uniform and seat the people behind you in line and then won't even look you in the eye when you eventually get seated at their table guess whos getting a penny tip?
    10 people whom think for what ever reason that they are better than you and treat you badly
    11 chicken **** neighbours whom complain to the city that your vehicle is parked too close to their precious property and the weasel city whom sends the cops around to check
    All this happened today, WOW.

That was your 2050 post, thats my plt. number from boot camp I love that number.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by The Penguin
    what bugs me?

You wouldn't make it here with the new pedestrian law they put in. Signs, marked or unmarked intersections? don't matter. Get caught not stopping for them and it's a half day in court fighting a $130 ticket.

http://www.dot.state.mn.us/sti/pedhist.html

I like Sec1 Subd2 (c)
    where it tells me it is unlawful to drive my vehicle into a column of school children crossing the street.
    (violation of this is a misdeameanor also.)

[Edited by MikeJ on 03-12-2005 at 09:50 AM]

Originally posted by gillman-air
    I just got back. I told him if he does it again I'll take the doors off the truck.
    It's easy to get in a truck, crack the window down with a screwdriver and use a coat hanger to get the lock, did it last month, no damage, no problem.
    Kids these days.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

What bugs me...

HomeOwners that say "Naw, go ahead, the dog wont bite".....

Or, "Aw, look how much little spot likes you"... As he's taring off your pants leg.

people like seaboard and frame who post really gross pics without saying WARNING TOTALLY GROSS PICTURE

nothing worse than seeing that at 6:00 am

:

Steve, u must be from the south ....

What pisses me off !!!

1) liars - of any kind

2) people who vote for someone because of what he looks like or acts like.

3) people who vote for the spouse

4) Any person that thinks they deserve anything or are owed anything from society

5) tax dollars paying for someones laziness or sorriness

6) That social security doesn't pay enough for the elderly to live on - while the money that could be used for SS goes to those lazy & sorry people

7) That we keep re-electing crooks

8) That we are in Iraq

9) That oil prices soar - to pay for being in Iraq

10) know-it-alls

11) That people who are convicted of first degree muder, rape, or assault aren't put to death immediately by
    town square hanging

[Edited by bornriding on 03-12-2005 at 12:57 PM]

It's easy to get in a truck, crack the window down with a screwdriver and use a coat hanger to get the lock, did it last month, no damage, no problem.
    Kids these days
    I just back the van into a tree. Works pretty good most of the time except when you have to get a pry bar on the back bumper so you can open the door. ha ha ha ha
    Things that piss me off.
    1. EVERYTHING
    2. Anything not covered in number one.
    Thank you very much.

I went out and missed all the fun....damn.......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast