Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    That wasn't me, it was my evil twin

What really bothers me is old folks being disrespectful to the younger generation. They think we owe them something. I see it in the schools too. Teachers being mean to students etc... No wonder kids lash out.
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

people that are happy ALL the time.

you know they are hiding something, they go home and kick the dog and beat the wife

Yeah, and then they start whistling and stuff.....
    When they say have a nice day.....ya say...what if I don't want to have a nice day, what if I want to have a miserable, digusting, revolting day, huh, is that any of your biz, huh, is it, huh????????

Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Come on Steve!

Or your evil twin. The teachers are there to do a job, just like us. The kids that lash out are really just brats and not fully grown. If, and if, they make it in life then we can ring the Victory Bell. I thought of being a teacher as a career, I'm glad I didn't. To much for me. I might have been good as a teacher but, the money is not there for all the BS they put up with just like cops. Don't even think about blaming the teachers. Roy

What pisses me off...

Are Fridays when I arrange 10 - 12 hours of work to get caught up for the weekend and find a flat tire on my truck at lunchtime!!!

Just Like Today!!!
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

How techs that remove parts or cut wires and never return to fix or solve the problem.Or sitting on the phone with factory only to go through everything u just and i dont know answer will get back to u.

Re: What pisses me off...

Originally posted by gruntly
    Are Fridays when I arrange 10 - 12 hours of work to get caught up for the weekend and find a flat tire on my truck at lunchtime!!!

Just Like Today!!!
    I think Dice did it ,he doesn't want you to have a good day either. Me i'm happy go lucky I would never do or say anything mean. Not like some of the other guys.

Oh did any of you guys at first think I was talking about you, Hmmm. Interesting very interesting.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

How about doing other techs follow-ups? Then you tell them that you found something else wrong, then the next time they do your follow-up they find something else wrong(funny how that works,huh?)....now the circle begins...How about people who cut out in front of you and then do 25mph but they just had to be in front of you.

Posters like Hot Wired,when you can't understand what the hell thier trying to say.

I hate supply houses where the ******* callin in on the phone is always more important than me standing there waitin to be waited on.

I hate callin in to a supply house and bein stuck on hold while they wait on customers.

I wish my truck had anti road raged drivers missiles.

I wish I had an electronic device to blow up the bass blarin vehicle's sound system that massage my kidneys at stoplights.

I hate to be ignored when saying good morning or hello to people.

I hate people driving and paying attention to the road with one brain cell and using their 3 remaining cells using the cell phone.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Originally posted by operator
    racists, that not appropriate Steve
    He is not racist, he hates everybody equally.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Yeah,.......except for the democratic atheists, they're pretty cool.
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

I'll tell ya what pisses me off. One of my employees just called.(9:30 at night) I just locked my keys in the truck. 30 F%$*^kin miles from here. Sh#$%^. Be back later. #@^%!!
    Please step AWAY from the condensing unit.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast