Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Originally posted by dhvac
    On an unrelated subject I have been looking into having a new well drilled. Can you believe that no one will guarantee I will have water when they are done? Man I just don’t get it why would I pay to have a hole dug in my yard? I got kids they will do it for free.
    Maybe I’m out of line but no way I’m paying anyone of them till I am wet
    I'm thinkin' youse needs a new water-witch. That's funny...the wet thing.
    As for my 6 year old Kitchenaide, I love the thing. My wife said no side by side. I said no bottom freezer. She said gotta be big. I said gotta have an ice maker (but no dispenser). Cool compromise with all the ice I need for my rum

Tourists..man they bug me. Like lost & found. This isn't even a tourist town. Just a jumping off point to 50 different tourist winter & summer locations. "Duh..Could you tell me where to go?" Yup. In a heartbeat
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

People in cars at a stop sign a mile up ahead at a crossing road, sitting there waiting till I (as I am the only other vehicle in 10 miles) get to within 30 yards, and then pull out going my direction at 7 mph under the speed limit on a road with 2 solid yellow centerlines. That's what jacks my jaws.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Here's one

People who think you owe them something just because you are better off financialy than they are.

People who don't know what they want after waiting in line for ten minutes, and then don't have any money ready and then check the bag very closely, Get the F out of my way!

Went to a donut shop one night and there was a long line, only one person working. The guy at the front of the line orders three sandwiches then orders three more then changes the order twice more. Finally I ask him if he's an idiot or what and advise him to move on,nicely of course. The other people in line all started clapping and said thanks that guy would have been there all night.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Re: Here's one

Originally posted by rob10
    People who think you owe them something just because you are better off financialy than they are.
    hey where is my hundred dollars

vmc1161
    Professional Member

People who don't know what they want after waiting in line for ten minutes, and then don't have any money ready and then check the bag very closely, Get the F out of my way!

Those people should go back to the back of the line.

Wow, what an angry bunch of malcontents we have here today.
    Perhaps a roll in the hay with your signifcant other would alter your obviously disgruntled view of the world.

Hey, I fixed my own Ge fridge when it was going...aaaaieeewreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiierrr and it was still under warranty. I would rather buy the part and do it myself than let someone else eff it up even more...
    I just don't trust you guys I guess.....
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

And Tinny.........don't let that A-hole glue your fridge together, OK?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

that walk right down the middle of the street and think they don't need to get out of the way of vehicles.

[Edited by BC1 on 03-11-2005 at 02:52 PM]
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

Originally posted by Steve Wiggins
    that walk right down the middle of the street and think they don't need to get out of the way of vehicles.

WOW!Just WOW.I can't believe you said that.It may be true but you didn't have to say the N word.

Crazy freakin arabs lopping off heads and UFOs.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Wink Thats ok steve

Some of us will get spanked from time to time. I hear Boss coming!... I just do not like people lying to me. The liar at work said he once had a temperature of 110 degrees. And has been struck by lightening 5 times. Lie to me fast and get it over with, I have things to do.

racists, that not appropriate Steve

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast