Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Originally posted by dhvac
    I知 out of line but no way I知 paying anyone of them till I am wet
    You buy the beer and i'll come over and dig the hole and i'll guaranty at the end i'll make you wet.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

I am an appliance service tech and deal with kitchenaid everyday, it's Whirlpool's caddy brand. whirlpool has had problems for years with the liners web cracking and spidering. I do swap outs on these all the time, the most I have ever heard of anyone having to pay is $80.00 for a swap out. I have a local lady cust. who has had 2 swapped out at no charge. the key to the whole exchange between you and whirlpool is the squeeky wheel gets the grease. there are 2 words you must use when talking to whirlpool, WEB CRACKING and SPIDERING. they will know you have been talking to someone (Lawyer) who knows something about the problem. the 800 # is on the model #tag inside the door (ref. side), have your model #, serial #, purchase date and a sound resolve that whirlpool is coming to get this POS. If your wife is the *****ier of the 2 of you then let her call, there is something about a women raising hell that seems to get results. please let us know how this works out. on another note I would purchase a Whirlpool over Maytag/Amana, Ge/Hotpoint, frigidaire or anything else made domestic(excluding Sub Zero) Kitchenaid's built in models($5000.00 and up) come with a 12 year seal system warranty. I work on 7 to 14 boxes a day and Whirlpool seems to hold up better than the rest.

What pisses me off is seeing plastic bags in trees. I'm not a tree hugger,this is only my own little pet peeve.

I think I hate that worse than Robo hating air fresheners.

thanks Dawg....i called earlier, they are coming with epoxy. i'm not too sure i wanna go that route. i don't think that is gonna look too good. thanks for the input. i can squeek preety good.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

What REALLY pisses me off is too much coffee.

What realy pisses me off is bird **** in my coco clock.

Big dancing birds make me mad.

fire about three feet high really burns my ass!
    "Paddle faster, I hear banjo music"

What pisses me off ..........

Is when I slow play top pair and let someone draw out on me at the river.
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

Originally posted by dhvac
    On an unrelated subject I have been looking into having a new well drilled. Can you believe that no one will guarantee I will have water when they are done? Man I just don稚 get it why would I pay to have a hole dug in my yard? I got kids they will do it for free.
    Maybe I知 out of line but no way I知 paying anyone of them till I am wet
    I mean there is no way I could install a furnace and tell a customer 的 hope it works when we are done but if not just pay us anyway and we will be on our way
    Are they supposed to be psychics?....see underground and say yep there's water at 231 feet? Lots of dry oil drillin holes and they hire the best geologists around. It's a best guess game....expensive ..you bet but how could anybody in their right mind guarantee somethin like that.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

You need to move around here in Va,then. Guy in Appomattox did my well- only one who does bored wells much anymore- no water, no pay.
    My old well was only 30' and the water dropped to 28' during the "hydrological" drought we had a few years, now its 65' with 30' of storage (bored wells are rated storage, drilled at gpm)

As for pet peeves-

monkey wires hanging all loose in the attoc for you to trip on.
    fiberglas on top of cieling tiles, one of the most assinine concepts ever thought up.
    10 lbs in a 5 lb box.
    tstat wires pulled out the wall and wrapped tight around terminals. you know what I mean?
    the on ramp thing,too
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

What pisses me off? My wife channel surfing all damn night long, which is why I'm here and NOT watching TV.
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

You know what really pisses me off... People who flick their damn cigarettes out the window and throw trash out their window. Use your f'n ashtray and get an f'n garbage bag. That pisses me off and if your cigarette hits my car you're in for some ****.

What else pisses me off. Oh yeah...People in a drive through fast food joint that just sit there at the menu and don't know what they want. I aint got all day for lunch damn just get a freak'n burger and fries and move on this aint the Ritz.

And people that let Metro busses out into traffic when I'm in a hurry. Crap I hate that, cause then you have to stop in 500' at the next stop.

My wife sometimes pisses me off but that's another story.

People in the grocery line that have to send their kid for something they forgot when they're at the checkout.

I'll stop for now.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast