In watching "This Old House" I saw Richard T. installing a fin/tube substitute that looked like a bristle grush wrapped around the tube. He said it gave off 20% more heat than standard fin/tube. I cannot find it and writing to TOH did not yield any results. Does anyone know about this stuff?