Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    yEA GOOD IDEA, if we turned this country over to mexico and took there country they would all come down to the new america and this place would be just as broke.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    Typical liberal, can't debate an issue without resorting to personal attacks and name calling. I am sure you wouldn't be such a tough guy and talking smack about a mans daughters if you were face to face with him.
    First, I'm no liberal. If you could comprehend what I'm posting you would understand that because it's not liberal thinking. Liberals make plans that don't work. Redumicans by contrast simply do stupid things.

Second, daughters is hypothetical. I have no idea if someone has daughters or not. Would "sons and daughters" help you understand it better?

And thirdly, I've worked my butt off since I was young. We didn't have much and I scrapped my way to where I am today so if you think I wouldn't face you directly you have another thing coming. No problem. I don't care what size or not you are or whether I win or lose. I don't post anything here I wouldn't be willing to talk directly with you about.

I suggest stopping right now.

Apparently I have struck a nerve with you...perhaps you are hiding something or maybe an illegal yourself.
    If so, then you should feel guilty and I can understand your defensive posturing. To redeem yourself, you should make your status known to the nearest law enforcement agency or INS office.

Tell them that you are a thief and a criminal and are partly responsible for the plight and rape of our nation and its tax paying citizens and apologize for your apathy in our constitution.

Then, when you have access to a phone (not paid for by tax payers), you need to discuss the importance of contraceptives with all of your relatives. Because we are tired of paying for your anchor babies.

Now go back to your mexico and spread the word that we don't want illegals here. And while youre there, you might consider fixing your own crappy country.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by sysint View Post
    First, I'm no liberal. If you could comprehend what I'm posting you would understand that because it's not liberal thinking. Liberals make plans that don't work. Redumicans by contrast simply do stupid things.

Second, daughters is hypothetical. I have no idea if someone has daughters or not. Would "sons and daughters" help you understand it better?

And thirdly, I've worked my butt off since I was young. We didn't have much and I scrapped my way to where I am today so if you think I wouldn't face you directly you have another thing coming. No problem. I don't care what size or not you are or whether I win or lose. I don't post anything here I wouldn't be willing to talk directly with you about.

I suggest stopping right now.
    You call a mans daughters or sons illigitimate, or losers, that shows what kind of person you are, only a jerk would talk smack about someones kids.

You approve of some stupid judge chipping away at my constitutional rights.
    So jam that where... (maybe you get that).

I was born here and pay taxes. I support working productive people. If those are illegal I want to give them opportunity to make good or kick them out. I want to actually protect our borders. I want to catch employers illegally employing these people.

Heck, I want to kick out of the country YOUR anchored welfare babies. Citizenship prevents that unfortunately. So, I'll take overall welfare reform that reduces bennies to illegals and morons.

What's your beer-slugging solution? Have the government get in the pants of every American citizen buying a car or two to slow down some illegals registering cars. Again, jam it up your..... because those illegals will simply be driving unregistered cars and stealing plates while you allow the government to mess around in my business.

That's the dumbest "solution" I've heard in a long time. Typical Redumicans shooting stupid from the hip.

You approve of some stupid judge chipping away at my constitutional rights.
    So jam that where... (maybe you get that).

I was born here and pay taxes. I support working productive people. If those are illegal I want to give them opportunity to make good or kick them out. I want to actually protect our borders. I want to catch employers illegally employing these people.

Heck, I want to kick out of the country YOUR anchored welfare babies. Citizenship prevents that unfortunately. So, I'll take overall welfare reform that reduces bennies to illegals and morons.

What's your beer-slugging solution? Have the government get in the pants of every American citizen buying a car or two to slow down some illegals registering cars. Again, jam it up your..... because those illegals will simply be driving unregistered cars and stealing plates while you allow the government to mess around in my business.

That's the dumbest "solution" I've heard in a long time. Typical Redumicans shooting stupid from the hip.
    how is this judge chipping away at our constitutional rights?

driving is a privelage, if they want proof of citizenship to drive or operate a car, where in the constitution does it say that is illegal?

the consttitution is to protect the rights of American Citizens, illegal aliens have no constitutional rights.

BTW do you know anyone who was killed by an illegal alien?

I do his name was David, he was killed by an illegal alien a little over 3 years ago if he was not here illegaly David would not have been killed.

Blah blah blah....make the call Sissy...and go turn yourself in!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

so sysint, what state do you live? just curious where paradise is located.

Very few people want the government getting into their business. But it IS the governments job to enforce the law. illegals are breaking the law. Now relating to your disrepectful diatribe related to ( I am assuming) the many Americans who are on welfare, I don't want my tax dollars paying for them either. But they are in the country legally and they are receiving benefits legally whether I like it or not.
    I would like the government to strip search young middle eastern men at the airport instead of 80 year old white women. Not because I am a racist, but because they are more likely to fly the plane into a building than the old white lady. I'm just going by precedent here.
    In Sand diego the top 3 most wanted by the FBI are , you guessed it, illegal aliens, wanted for murder. Who did they kill? why American citizens of course. I'm not sure if it happened in Wal Mart or not though.

Speaking of WalMart, did something bad happen to you there when you were young that you are so hateful about it? IT is just a store. The pictures you posted could have been taken anywhere, even in your home town. Not everyone in this country is blessed with good fashion sense or a perfect figure like you apparently have.

Inspite of the liberal progressive agenda, the constitution only applies to American citizens, of which illegal aliens should not qualify. (Don't care where the come from, they aren't all from Mexico)

how is this judge chipping away at our constitutional rights? driving is a privelage, if they want proof of citizenship to drive or operate a car, where in the constitution does it say that is illegal?
    the consttitution is to protect the rights of American Citizens, illegal aliens have no constitutional rights.
    What does a driver's license have to do with owning and registering a car? If I collect cars and want to register 50 of them I do not need to submit my SS on a transaction.

The thing is I don't appreciate illegal aliens, citizens mooching off government and government messing in my transactions.

So, my solution involves sifting through unproductive aliens, catching illegal employers, and keeping government intruding on my privacy rights.

Your solution involves simply making illegals try more illegal things to have a car, doesn't equally go after moochers (illegal or not), and allows government to intrude on my privacy. Great plan you geniuses are promoting.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrsquid View Post
    ...But they are in the country legally and they are receiving benefits legally whether I like it or not.
    The criteria is simply birthplace. Bad criteria really.

I would like the government to strip search young middle eastern men at the airport instead of 80 year old white women.
    Here's yet another bad choice from you. Strip searching catches no terrorists. The Israeli method of questioning catches terrorists. However, safety moms and non-thinkers want to make long lines ready for a terrorist to blow up. No real terrorist is STUPID enough to go through those lines. They send the occasional idiot maybe but the real terrorists are planning things for success. Here's yet another example where guys like you not thinking giving up rights.

Speaking of WalMart, did something bad happen to you there when you were young that you are so hateful about it?... (Don't care where the come from, they aren't all from Mexico)
    Someone here was stereotyping Mexicans. So, I responded by stereotyping stupid 'mericans. You don't like it? Probably not so don't allow someone else here to stereotype Mexicans. I'm not simply evaluating others on the basis of nationality.

What does a driver's license have to do with owning and registering a car? If I collect cars and want to register 50 of them I do not need to submit my SS on a transaction.

The thing is I don't appreciate illegal aliens, citizens mooching off government and government messing in my transactions.

So, my solution involves sifting through unproductive aliens, catching illegal employers, and keeping government intruding on my privacy rights.

Your solution involves simply making illegals try more illegal things to have a car, doesn't equally go after moochers (illegal or not), and allows government to intrude on my privacy. Great plan you geniuses are promoting.
    If you want to drive the car, you need a drivers license, the state requires a social security card when you get a drivers license, my daughter had to take her ss card when we she got her drivers license, we didn't see it as an infringement on her rights.

if you want to buy 50 cars, so what if you have to prove citizenship?

When I buy a gun which is a constituional right, owning a car is not, I have to fill out a form proving I am who i say I am and go through a nics check, and that is for every gun I buy.

If you want to drive the car...if you want to buy 50 cars, so what if you have to prove citizenship?
    Driving a car and registering a car from a transaction are two different things.

How about a loaf of bread. Do I need to prove citizenship to buy some food?
    I mean so what if you have to prove citizenship, right?

Driving a car and registering a car from a transaction are two different things.

How about a loaf of bread. Do I need to prove citizenship to buy some food?
    I mean so what if you have to prove citizenship, right?
    Never heard of someone getting killed by a loaf of bread, but illegal aliens kill people with cars all the time.

When I buy a firearm I have to prove I am a citizen and the Right to bear arms is a constitutional right, owning or registering a car is not.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234