Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Me thinks Syssy needs to move back to mexico!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

You think all Mexicans are gang member, spray painting leeches. That's because you are a racist. Some people say racist pig but I'm not willing to go that far yet.

I like to evaluate people for what they are. Primarily, I am not going to try and stop people from trying to make a life for themselves which is why I solve the problem differently than the stupid people.

The stupid people take the shortsighted stupid route and let government chip away at their own rights their ancestors fought hard to establish rather than find workable solutions.

Your support of the Ohio judge is stupid. Why? Because it limits YOUR rights to prevent some illegals from registering a car in a straightforward manner. Why you think it is a good idea to mess with my privacy is beyond me. Who the heck gives you the right to do that? Get out of my pants. Got it? It's people like you that makes me think I need a certain caliber protection solution for this stupidity.

And, other than your racist comments you offer zero to back up your position. It's guys like you I want to kick out of the country. Too bad you were born here. You and your Walmart babes are a serious drain on resources.

I have a problem, what does the confedercy have to do with all of this? Those of us in the sons of the confederate veterans work very hard to educate the public about the real issues of the civil war. Please pick on someone elses flag.

I didn't say anything racist...do you suffer from paranoia? You should cut down on the dope smoking, get your act together and move back to mexico.

You see, me and my tax dollars do not like supporting illegals nor people that stick up for them. BTW, did you know that most of this countries population feels the same way?

If you don't, you will know it soon enough!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

ditto

Let me see if I have this right. We should let illegals own and register a car (without a license).
    Now i'm driving down the road and I get hit by this person.
    Police come-they have no insurance, no drivers license, no record of a job, no adress!
    Police do not arrest them because it is a waste of time.
    Now not only am I paying for their medical bills (free health care) I now have to pay to repair my own car.
    And I'm not supposed to be pissed about people living here illegally.
    Come one come all but get a job pay your taxes and your own healthcare like the rest of US.

You forgot the part in the law that says cali police cannot ask anyone about their immigrant status. And most illigals have fake id's very easy to get in the land of angels.

Maybe we should all move to Mexico, the weather is warmer and the oceans are blue. Besides it appears to be a bunch of americans down there because all the mexicans are up here.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    ...You should cut down on the dope smoking, get your act together and move back to mexico. You see, me and my tax dollars do not like supporting illegals nor people that stick up for them. ...
    If you don't, you will know it soon enough!
    Then we are at an impasse because me and MY tax dollars do not like supporting your daughters and their illegitimate children in a van down by the river.

Further, I don't like YOU jamming non-constitutional privacy invading judge rulings down my throat. The government needs to get the heck out of my business. Why you think you can be in my pants is beyond me. Maybe you like that feeling of them telling you what to do.

"You see, me and my tax dollars do not like supporting illegals nor people that stick up for them."-- You don't support me jack. I probably support you and your illegitimate daughters.

Further, I say don't support ANY losers, including your daughters. That's the difference. You want to be stupid about this and let government get in your pants rather than some real reforms. Reform welfare, protect your borders and go after Americans hiring illegals. And, along the way of doing that if you have criteria to find the productive illegals.... make them citizens.

Your way is retarded.... you really have no solution except for raising your flag, chugging a beer and blessing troops keeping oil prices artificially low.

Quote Originally Posted by sysint View Post
    I'd give the illegals a chance at amnesty every 5 years. If they can prove work history I'd evaluate them and consider have them go through citizenship. Then I'd go after the criminals that hired them and didn't file taxes from them. I'd advertise those rules so everyone in Latin America understands it. So, if they want to chance it and US employers are dumb enough to keep trying this they will get tagged. That should start to dry up the problem.

Illegal immigrants caught doing crime get sent over the border. Let their native country decide what to do with them.

This is because I'm interested in taking care of (real) criminals and keeping anyone that is essentially trying to better himself. I'd also curb welfare bennies to certain mommies who are baby factories. I'd restart orphanages to handle that issue.

Of course I'd also stop using our defense budget to keep oil prices low and protect our borders better but typical conservative Redumicans aren't smart enough for that and there are many of those. They vote stupidly on things like the Patriot Act that give up individual freedoms their sons and daughters fight for. They are too stupid to realize that a shortsighted fool of a judge running roughshod in Ohio is creating other problems trying to solve another.

However, that's the way it goes with the knee-jerk living in a van down by the river crowd.
    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, why should you reward law breakers?

Quote Originally Posted by local 392 View Post
    Let me see if I have this right. We should let illegals own and register a car (without a license).
    YES. Because an American also has the right to do this and to catch a few illegals you don't take away rights of Americans. Only stupid people do this.

Now i'm driving down the road and I get hit by this person.
    Police come-they have no insurance, no drivers license, no record of a job, no adress! Police do not arrest them because it is a waste of time.
    Now not only am I paying for their medical bills (free health care) I now have to pay to repair my own car. And I'm not supposed to be pissed about people living here illegally. Come one come all but get a job pay your taxes and your own healthcare like the rest of US.
    Substitute illegal for legal drunk, legal non-insurance carrier. The RESULT is the SAME. So, you focusing on the illegal part is stupid. And, if they get arrested they will get identified and can get deported. This is actually better than the American Drunk or the American non-insurance carrier because with those we can't get rid of their sorry butts.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, why should you reward law breakers?
    This type of thing happens all the time. Apparently you don't understand how the law works. They can offer deals for testimony.

The objective is catching the EMPLOYERS of illegals. So, you make a deal with record keeping working illegals to give them citizenship in exchange for identification of the employers.

It's amazing how many of you can't think through the mundane.

Quote Originally Posted by sysint View Post
    Then we are at an impasse because me and MY tax dollars do not like supporting your daughters and their illegitimate children in a van down by the river.

Further, I don't like YOU jamming non-constitutional privacy invading judge rulings down my throat. The government needs to get the heck out of my business. Why you think you can be in my pants is beyond me. Maybe you like that feeling of them telling you what to do.

"You see, me and my tax dollars do not like supporting illegals nor people that stick up for them."-- You don't support me jack. I probably support you and your illegitimate daughters.Further, I say don't support ANY losers, including your daughters. That's the difference. You want to be stupid about this and let government get in your pants rather than some real reforms. Reform welfare, protect your borders and go after Americans hiring illegals. And, along the way of doing that if you have criteria to find the productive illegals.... make them citizens.

Your way is retarded.... you really have no solution except for raising your flag, chugging a beer and blessing troops keeping oil prices artificially low.
    Typical liberal, can't debate an issue without resorting to personal attacks and name calling.

I am sure you wouldn't be such a tough guy and talking smack about a mans daughters if you were face to face with him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast