Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'd give the illegals a chance at amnesty every 5 years. If they can prove work history I'd evaluate them and consider have them go through citizenship. Then I'd go after the criminals that hired them and didn't file taxes from them. I'd advertise those rules so everyone in Latin America understands it. So, if they want to chance it and US employers are dumb enough to keep trying this they will get tagged. That should start to dry up the problem.

Illegal immigrants caught doing crime get sent over the border. Let their native country decide what to do with them.

This is because I'm interested in taking care of (real) criminals and keeping anyone that is essentially trying to better himself. I'd also curb welfare bennies to certain mommies who are baby factories. I'd restart orphanages to handle that issue.

Of course I'd also stop using our defense budget to keep oil prices low and protect our borders better but typical conservative Redumicans aren't smart enough for that and there are many of those. They vote stupidly on things like the Patriot Act that give up individual freedoms their sons and daughters fight for. They are too stupid to realize that a shortsighted fool of a judge running roughshod in Ohio is creating other problems trying to solve another.

However, that's the way it goes with the knee-jerk living in a van down by the river crowd.

Whats this van hang up you got all about?...were you born in a van?
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4183/satur...n-by-the-river

I'm just here to get you guys back on the right track.

[QUOTE=sysint;8913311]I'd give the illegals a chance at amnesty every 5 years. If they can prove work history I'd evaluate them and consider have them go through citizenship. Then I'd go after the criminals that hired them and didn't file taxes from them. I'd advertise those rules so everyone in Latin America understands it. So, if they want to chance it and US employers are dumb enough to keep trying this they will get tagged. That should start to dry up the problem.

Illegal immigrants caught doing crime get sent over the border. Let their native country decide what to do with them.

This is because I'm interested in taking care of (real) criminals and keeping anyone that is essentially trying to better himself. I'd also curb welfare bennies to certain mommies who are baby factories. I'd restart orphanages to handle that issue.[QUOTE]

I like your ideas. I also have more respect for illegal emigrant pushing lawn mower whole day in 100deg weather then for a fat trailer trash -baby factory eating junk food and watching TV all day, paid for by you and me.

Complaining about illegal immigration is separate from complaining about losers.

You want to get rid of losers or if they are born here reduce their welfare.
    Bad immigrants go back. Good ones can stay and live the dream.

Here's what I see oftentimes- a bunch of afraid people that the minority of Spanish speaking people will soon be very high. These afraid people can't handle that they will be influenced to know more than one language. Well, you wouldn't understand an English guy from 1600. Times change. Smart people can handle it. Ignorant ones complain. Face some facts - an illegal immigrant speaking two languages and holding down some crap job has more going for him than many Americans.... and those guys exist. Canadians seem to manage a multiple languages. Only the stupid Americans can't do it. Only the stupid Americans are against the world using units of measure that even Great Britain gave up on years ago.... I sense a pattern here. What Americans should be saying is not only can we handle it but we can do it better, and still promote the benefits of being here.

So, when you look at this idiot judge in Ohio that simply put a hand in my back pocket makes me uncomfortable. This stupid judge needs to solve problems in a way other than this completely retarded and stupid manner. What's next? Stricter gun laws and microchips in the stock so that this retard judge can make sure citizens own them? Redumican halfwits will be lining up for that? Seems like it.

And, of course border control would be significantly easier if there was an actual patrol. Instead, Redumicans like to send billions in defense money to sandy oil laden countries for short term control of oil prices. If oil goes up it gets harder for China to ship goods to the US. The pressure would force China to equalize more on their currency AND also promote more local US based manufacturing.

So, not only is this judge an idiot. Most Redumican Conservatives are lock step stupid as well. Immigration is just something to complain about to the simpletons and get them all riled up so they don't focus on the BS with oil price regulation.

You sound like you got some mexican in you.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You sound like you got some mexican in you.
    Yea... that's right. I must be one of dem der guys. Found your last few girlfriends and couple of your buds.

Hows your spanglish coming along?

I like the crst driver, what have we become?

well Sys has shown he is part of the progressive movement by quickly attacking those with an opposing viewpoint and calling names. As someone who grew up in Sand diego and lived in Southern California most my adult life I understand that sysint has no real clue.

First, what part of illegal don't you understand? There are ways for them to come across legally and even become citizens. They choose instead to break our laws. Therefore they should be subject to penalties like any other criminal.

Second. Amnesty is reward for wrong doing. Is didn't work that last time and it won't work again. If you tell your kid he can;t go to the movies and he sneaks out and goes anyway you don;t take him to the movie as a reward. You put him on restriction and keep him from going to the movies. Good behavior is rewarded and bad behavior is punished.

In California illegal aliens have more rights than citizens. They can get free healthcare, and I can't. they can get away driving without insurance and I can't.

The can celebrate Cinco De Mayo but I can't celebrate Christmas, which by the way is a NATIONAL Holiday.

They can remove the American flag from a U.S. Post office building and raise the flag of Mexico, but I cannot remove it in my own country.

It is said that they do jobs no one else will do. If you know anything about history you will know prior to WW2 almost all of the migrant farm work was done by American citizens who were mostly white of Your a peein ancestry. The mexicans were let in during the war because of the manpower shortage and things went downhill from there.

The liberals will make the argument that the white people came from somewhere else too. My anscestors came from Europe and they were documented when the entered the country legally. Then they assimilated into the society. Illegal aliens come into the country and have no intention of assimilating into society.

We could go on forever. I will say it so even a troll can understand:
    Legal good
    illegal BAD.
    Last edited by gsxrsquid; 01-05-2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: spelling - it was funny though

I'm part of the leave me alone movement. You want government playing around in your pants checking things out whenever they want. I prefer not to have that as a solution to finding some illegal immigrants.

People trying to eat and earn a living I have no problem with. Give them opportunity to be legal. The benefits are huge because you can make the deal as I've outlined and you bust all sorts of illegal activity by people hiring illegals. This will reduce demand for illegals and less will cross unless they are determined to be productive.

Cinco de Mayo is an American celebration more than it is Mexican. Shows what you don't know.

I understand Southern Cal and Arizona. I see what happens.

This is really easy and you Redumicans just don't see it. I'll say it yet again so you get it -

They come here to live better. So, whomever is employing them needs to be busted. Those would be Americans. Further, it should be well known if you are illegal and keep work history after X years if you help BUST those employers you get citizenship. It's self policing. It also shows which illegals really want to be here and really want to work.

Finally, if the Redumicans could get it through their thick skulls defending oil prices in the middle east is not a good long term solution they can take some of the BILLIONS of wasted money and put it to use on border control.

Your idea by contrast is plain stupid. You want to keep illegals in hiding, not bust the illegal employers and not protect the borders. You would rather put your money into the middle east.

gsxrsquid - My problem with you is that you think your Walmart "babes" deserve breaks just because they were born here in a van down by the river.

I give breaks to productive people or people "paying their dues" and I'm not about to stop them from making a buck or trying to better themselves.

Bad enough I need to support your lazy Walmart "babes" that you had ten babies with.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast