Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ohio Judge votes in favor of America.

No license

No Ohio identification card

No proof of a Social Security number

Its jail or deportation.

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/...sg_share_topic
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Nice!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

"Ohio sent notices in October to the owners of more than
    47,000 vehicles, informing them that their registrations would be canceled if
    they did not provide an Ohio driver's license, Ohio identification card or
    proof of a Social Security number by Dec. 8."
    ---------------
    I'm sure you are the same guys that don't mind various "security" checkpoints on you just to make sure everything is in order or being stopped on the street for ID too for no reason.

Here you have people registering cars and paying. If a guy is collecting or licensing 50 cars I'm letting him do it and he doesn't need to supply a SS just to buy or register something. That's BS.

What's next? SS at Walmart? I'd tell this judge where to stick it.

Anyway, this unnatural fear of immigrants is illogical. If people can't navigate around that they are spending too much time in a van down by the river.

If they are illegal, they shouldn't be allowed to drive, or even have a drivers license......because, THERY SHOULD NOT BE HERE! get it?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

The folks who support illegal immigrants living in the USA most likely don't live anywhere near them.
    Just the other day I saw a Mexican gang symbol spray painted on the side of a building in a residential area. Within two days the building was covered in gang graffiti! That one "tag" brought out all of the rival gangs.
    After that, the owner of the building had to install a surveillance camera and re-paint his building.
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    If they are illegal, they shouldn't be allowed to drive, or even have a drivers license......because, THERY SHOULD NOT BE HERE! get it?
    It's dumb decisions like this one that affect my rights. And I'm an American citizen. Get it? Apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman View Post
    The folks who support illegal immigrants living in the USA most likely don't live anywhere near them.
    Just the other day I saw a Mexican gang symbol spray painted on the side of a building in a residential area....
    That's something called a criminal. It is not exclusive that all illegal immigrants are spray painting buildings. Further, it is likely that American citizens did much of that as the Spanish speaking Americans are rapidly increasing in numbers. To say these are all the illegal immigrants is BS. You have no idea the source unless someone is apprehended.

It would be like me saying you and your other buddy here are living in a van down by the river. It's not likely all shortsighted comments and opinions are the result of you spending excessive time in a van down by the river.

Bah!...a typical liberal retort that keeps getting our country deeper into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Bah!...a typical liberal retort that keeps getting our country deeper into trouble.
    Hardly. Get your stinking oversized Patriot Act infused government intrusion out of my pocket. Hopefully you can grasp that.

Further, I'm for productive people. So, when you got Confederate flag waving non-working, white trash people living in a van down by the river give me an illegal immigrant willing to work his butt off. I'd rather kick out the idiots and keep the decent guy. Growing up I knew families of migrant workers because their kids went to school. These people had nothing but they kept their nothing clean and were decent. Worked their butts off for nothing. I'll take that every time over fools spouting no-nothing crap because they can't think past the end of their nose or work a day in their life. I don't care where they were born.

Lets look at the whole picture shall we? I have lived in southern cali where the illegals have taken over the schools, jobs, the welfare the hospitals emergency rooms ect. don't forget the prisons for that matter. Why do you think cali is so broke? Imagine about 20 million extra people who are not paying taxes and are illegal in your state. Now when one gets a job no big deal right? yea, then that one makes it into a managerial position at said company. Next, he turns around and will only hire native tongue people from his country right follow me, all of a sudden now it's "company policy" to only hire bi lingual or spanish speaking workers at said company. Perfectly legal in the USA. Now lets say an illigal gets pulled over for not having insurance or a drivers licence ect. or even worse yet gets in an accident with no insurance, There is not any punishment except to send him or her back to motherland right. they won't pay a fine because they give fake names and even if they didn't they would just get deported. Now a legal citizen or manager says you can't work here if you only speak spanish is called a racist and the poor illegal is crying victim. At the same time if a legal person gets a ticket or has no insurance get ready to pay the consequences, usually big bucks. Another point is the Mexican govt. is telling their citizens to come here because this is really their country however the truth is their government wants them out so they don't have to feed them. Also Mexico doesn't allow imports without huge tariffs, keeping them poor and keeping the rich rich, remember the law of circulation that has worked for USA for so long. The point is I have seen this scenario play out many times at companies. Remember the big anti immigration rallies in L.A. Poor victims. Who is really the victim here? Remember the Alamo and viva la rosa. Let me hear some feed back this took a lot of work on my part.

More nonsense leftist rhetoric...get with it brutha. He who hesitates is lost!

My father in law told me in California when you sell a car you have to go to the dmv and have it taken out of your name.
    In Ohio you have to, in Cali evidently you can sell a car cash and just walk away.

The problem is, if you dont make the effort to get it out of your name into their name and they wreck it, its on you.

Seems the illegals buy cheap cars, no insurance or drivers license , wreck them and just walk away.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Good for Ohio

i once worked in mexico and visited a number of times,,, 15 yrs ago

what we see here are the criminals and the very low class (some have good intentions and some are just drunks etc) many are from central America as well.

i have a lot more respect for the spanish middle class,, most are very religious catholic and have good morals,,ie,, most families dont allow the daughters to leave home until they are married,, at least it was like that when i was there yrs ago.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast