New from St. Louis

I just graduated with an Associates degree in Heating and Refrigeration and I thought that this would be a great place to expand my knowledge of the industry. I've now realized that it might not be as easy to find a job as I once thought though.

welcome

you have come to the only place that will enlighten you to what your instructors could not

gotta git that post count up to 15 or more
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome ashbry421,

Congrats on finishing school, glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have. Keep calling places and go by in person to show how determined you are to work for them...annoy them enough that they will decide to put you on the payroll. Determination goes along way when considering new hires.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Yeah, I'm trying. If I don't get some sort of job within the next month I'm not going to be able to pay rent.