Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello everyone. I am new to this site, and need some help navigating it, can anyone tell me a good place to start?

Quote Originally Posted by mattackerman View Post
    Hello everyone. I am new to this site, and need some help navigating it, can anyone tell me a good place to start?
    Hello and enjoy this page ..

Can I ask what are you looking to do here?

Are you a: homeowner looking to save money, someone in school looking to learn more, working in this field and looking to add more to this page?

I am new here as well and learning the ropes. I am working in this field and have learned a lot.

I am a tachnician just looking to imporrve my skills and knowlege. I would like to know how to chat to other technicians to ask and answer questions.

get your post count up, find the membership application, apply, wait, start a thread asking HOW LONG ..............oh wait, forget that last one

welcome...........there are plenty of members on this board from the area
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome Matt,

Glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have. Get your posts up to 15 and apply pro membership, then you can swap technical info with others as well as other stuff.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!