Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grrrrrr!

I'm hiring a bunch of new guys and then pretending that they said a lot of bad things about me to the boss (me). Then i'm going to do thier wifes maybe even the fat ones, I wouldn't want to give the fat ones a complex. Flowcheck be honest with me ( I wont tell anyone) were you just winging it I mean really, be honest.

Oh and if you do his wife and don't "do it" right don't tell anyone, that way if we don't hear anything we will know what happened.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Cool

His Name wouldnt happen to be Chad would it..LOL>

Originally posted by vmc1161
    I'm hiring a bunch of new guys and then pretending that they said a lot of bad things about me to the boss (me). Then i'm going to do thier wifes maybe even the fat ones, I wouldn't want to give the fat ones a complex.
    Vmc is an equal opportunity employer.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Fat ones need heating up and cooling down to!!!

Wow you guys need to get laid, and I thought I was the only one! Vmc1161 they were easy calls and I might not of explained every thing I was doing or not doing and why because its very old hat to me. Any way its really not that big of a deal. I think ill leave his old lady alone for now thanks guys.
    Free cooling and heating all at the wrong time of year.

Originally posted by flowcheck
    Wow you guys need to get laid, and I thought I was the only one! Vmc1161 they were easy calls and I might not of explained every thing I was doing or not doing and why because its very old hat to me. Any way its really not that big of a deal. I think ill leave his old lady alone for now thanks guys.
    She's ugly, isn't she?
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

You run into guys like this all the time. They are trying to impress by down sizing the ones that are the best and actually it is very efective. Watch your back, but I think your boss already sees this guy for what he is.

Originally posted by gruntly
    She's ugly, isn't she?
    Oh yeah. Big time.

Originally posted by gruntly
    She's ugly, isn't she?
    Gruntly your right, geez with a name like that who would have thought you would be, but you are right.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Shes fat and ugly.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Talking

if You do the wife, You could have her tell Jr. that you just winged it
    Da Threadkilla

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12