Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grrrrrr!

I worked with a newbe tech last week and we did some easy service calls together and all was fine until I found out he told the boss I was just winging it! First off he has no idea what hes talking about and can couldnt fix any thing we had worked on. I was pissed after I found out what he said but hes just a kid and will learn. Any way since then hes called me many times on the nextell to help him out and ive helped him. Im thinking not to help him any more what do you think?

Set him up for failure at something little. Or just bang his old lady.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

I like the bang his old lady part

there are two sides to every story, play both ends...........................

and bang his old lady, just cause she needs it and you're a real helpful guy

I took my wife's nephew on a couple of jobs a few years back. When we came back in she asked him how it was... He said I (me) had to be the luckiest guy he'd ever met. Everything I touch started to work again for some reason and everything just seemed to click. As far as yappity, yap, yap is concerned. I'd be surprised if there was anyone out there without a few blast marks straight through one boot or the other. I know I've been through a few pairs. BANG, there goes another one.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2¢.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

So the next time he needs advice should I tell him I need a little from the old lady first? I would like to set him up but I will probally be the one to go back in the middle of the night to fix it. I think I will just hold off the advice and see if he sinks or floats.

I think that's what I said

Another words get both sidesof the story, your bosses and his

then bang his old lady, and if she likes it Bang her again

If you are sure he's screwing you, then show him the pic's

If he's not screwing you,as the boss says, you should only Bang her once, just to help out a buddy, she'll thank you for it

The next time he asks for help I would remind him about what he did to you. Let him know what you thought about it in no uncertain terms and that until you get an apology he gets no more advice. If he's not man enough to apologize then let him learn the hard way. Then get to know his wife!
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Put the word out to all your other guys and have them refer his calls to you, let him know whats up and make notes of the questions he's asking and ask him why he wants the input of someone who's "just winging it" . If you can't get him lined out pass the info on to your boss for his review, a guy like this one sounds like a morale killer and boss schmoozer.

next time he ask for your help say just a min. I need to open my wingit book and get to the newgee part and see what his response is then

Tell him only new guys or guys that don't know what they are doing make this job look hard.......like him.
    And at least find out how much his old lady weighs before going any further with that.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Get the wife done and go after his sister. If he is young his mom might be in the mix also.

I had one of those guys at my last company. Got tired of cleaning up after him and listening to him say how good he was. So I quit that company.

Originally posted by Diceman
    And at least find out how much his old lady weighs before going any further with that.
    Dice,

You are killer! ROTFLMAO!

If you do the wifey-thing , he will probably tell his wife that you didnt do it right so WTF..... I agree, check the statistics on her.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast