Great Country-Western Singer

"Whatcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy"

Who's that?

Cheyenne,Wyoming
    PRCA Champion-Bareback 1976
    Barerback
    damn boy

wheeeeeeeeeooooooooooooh dogie

that's what I called it when I was ride'n that little 18 y.o without a rubber. yheeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaa gitteeeup now

and ya know what sheeeeeeeeee LOVED IT yheeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa

then I married her

DAMN
    that'n was dumb
    p'ffffffffff'tshhhhhhhhhhheeeeeee itttttttt

dead meat
    no yeeeha no nuttin

All I got from her was "where's da money"

but a hell of a ride while it lasted

This Old Hat

Copenhagen

Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

He did some “old style” country…Garth Brooks has referenced him many times in his songs…

“I’m much to young to feel this damn old, the cards are on the table no ace left in the whole…”
    “Worn out tape of Chris Ladoux, lonely women and bad booze seems to be the only friend that I have”
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

I saw him for free one time at a state fair........was working at the fair with the bread outfit. We made runs all the time to check the resteraunts and if they were low on bread, we would go get more from the trucks and bring it to them.

Well, the concession stand that served the stage area was a bread customer. So I checked on that stand right when they started letting people in. I took an empty bread tray with me just in case and it came in handy. I walked past the guy taking tickets and he stopped me and said "Can I help you?" and I showed him the tray and said "Yes I'm a vendor, here to check on the bread before the show starts." He said "Ok" and let me go. So I just stayed in there once I was let in. I watched the forst 1/2 hour or so with some other guys standing off to the side of the stage, and finally one guy came up to us all with tickets, and we all got to go sit in seats about half way up in the center.

That same fair I also got to see the doobie brothers and styx, getting in the same way. LOL!

I saw him at the San Bernadino County fair. I like his music but he was falling down drunk, fell of the stage once and tripped over and amp. I wasn't impressed.

its sad that we have lost him. I saw him at a bar in greenville sc about 8 or 9 years ago he rocked.

Was just reading through the responses and I must have mis understood the first post.....I didn't realize he had passed on.....wow that's too bad.

In someone's reply they were saying how garth brook referenced him in many of his songs,

Chris used to be in Garth's band. Garth took him aside one day and said "Hey I see potential in you, if you go out on your own you can do real well, you are that great."

So he did. Hence t he refering to him in those songs.

Chris Ledoux has been around a lot longer than Garth Brooks!

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech
    Was just reading through the responses and I must have mis understood the first post.....I didn't realize he had passed on.....wow that's too bad.

In someone's reply they were saying how garth brook referenced him in many of his songs,

Chris used to be in Garth's band. Garth took him aside one day and said "Hey I see potential in you, if you go out on your own you can do real well, you are that great."

So he did. Hence t he refering to him in those songs.
    You may be thinking of Ty England. Garth said in a interview on cmt that he listend to Chris Ledoux befor he (garth)made it big. In the song Much To Young " worn out tape of chris ledoux lonley women and bad booze. He was talking about when he was on the road starting out.Ty England did play the guitar for garth. Garth helped him get started.

10-2-48 born
    03-09-05 died

RIP

Wasn't a huge fan of the old style country, but I liked most of his songs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast