Thread: Sad just Sad

Food Poisoning Kills 27 at Philippine School

MANILA, Philippines — At least 27 elementary school children died and another 100 were hospitalized after eating a snack during morning recess Wednesday in the southern Philippines

If that was a us school their would be hell to pay.

they should fire the cook sounds like a lawsuit to me.What was the poison?

The roots of the cassava plant.are rich in protein, minerals and vitamins A, B and C. However, it is poisonous without proper preparation. Eaten raw, the human digestive system will convert part of it into cyanide. Even two cassava roots contain a fatal dose

Wink

Heck, they were eating people and shrinking heads not so long ago. I worked with some philipinos and you would not believe what they eat.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Originally posted by framehvac
    The roots of the cassava plant.are rich in protein, minerals and vitamins A, B and C. However, it is poisonous without proper preparation. Eaten raw, the human digestive system will convert part of it into cyanide. Even two cassava roots contain a fatal dose

You listened to Paul Harvey at noon too aye? You ever read how nasty a death cyanide causes? Poor frickin kids.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

House cats are nutrious though.

[Edited by Diceman on 03-09-2005 at 06:18 PM]
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

eating people & shrinking heads.........LMFAO

you guy's are morbid funny as hell but morbid.

shame about the kids

Originally posted by Diceman
    House cats are nutrious though.

[Edited by Diceman on 03-09-2005 at 06:18 PM]
    We have four cats, damn i'm never going to lose weight.

It's sad when things like that happen, when they check into it they will find that there were at least three warning signs. So easy to see looking back, I feel bad for everyone involved. Imagine living the rest of your life with that mistake hanging over you sad, sad, sad. Or missing your little ones that you weren't there to protect sad, sad, sad.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.