Hybrid View

Anyone from over there? How is the havcr world in the Centreville area? QA, Talbot,Caroline area? Thinking of gettin out of the central MD area. Residential and light commercial.

[Edited by md master on 03-09-2005 at 02:51 PM]
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    "he that's walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly" Proverbs 13:20
    "Pressure is something people feel when they don't know what their doing". Peyton Manning-superbowl MVP

Not sure about Centreville, but not alot of work to go around and pay is a little less... But, you gotta love flat lands to get by...

I am outside of Baltimore myself. The last company I worked for had a few techs over on that side of the bridge. I know the pay as well as the cost of liveing is quite a bit less than on this side of the bridge. You may want to get in touch with Stamis on here. He is an owner over on the shore. Good luck to you.

Thanks guys for the response. I'll look for stamis.
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    "he that's walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly" Proverbs 13:20
    "Pressure is something people feel when they don't know what their doing". Peyton Manning-superbowl MVP