Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "time to change filter" Meter ?

Post Likes
    I have the dwyer incline tube manometer, about $30. You could install that and mark the acceptable range with the included arrows- hi and low airflow limits. You would connect to supply and return to get the ESP reading.
    Esp will indicate the excact airflow- dirty filter, too many registers closed or dirty coil. After all, its airflow that kills the equipment, whether filter or closed registers.

I came up with a simple unit that would use ESP to cut on the "check" light that many tstats have, about $60 for parts out of grainger catalog. Apparently that's too much and some people would not be able to wire it in, so its in drawer now.
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

Post Likes
    The one you are looking at,works just fine,read the instructions and install it in the correct place.TTt

Post Likes

Angry

Originally posted by hoffa
    It costs time
    Thats the most ridicoulus(yeah,yeah) statement I`ve heard off. It takes time to wipe your ass off every time you take a shit but we still do it, right. It only takes 3 seconds: take it out, check it, put it back in if its clean. Now go back to being a couch potato.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in