Thread: Trane Rebate

On February 3rd I had a complete XL16i w/ variable speed air handler installed. I just found out that Trane is offering a rebate that runs from February 28th through May 27th.

Because the installer damaged one of the outside panels on the XL16i, the installation wasn't officially completed until February 25th. I know this is a stretch, but is there anyway I can take advantage of Trane's rebate even though my system was installed just a few weeks prior to their offer?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

You'll have to call your contractor, or maybe even Trane on that one, I think Trane was offering rebates last year on XLi systems. But check with them to make sure.
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

Are there still rebates available on Trane?

I'd be interested to find out if Trane is still offering rebates and what the rebate is.. maybe it will help me in an upgrade to my installation

Don't know about Trane but there is a rebate going right now on Carrier

The Trane rebates vary, but I think you can get all the info from http://www.trane.com
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

Cool trane rebates

i am getting ready to replace 2 complete heat pump systems [ heat pump ,air handler, thermostat and air cleaner. i live in fredericksburg va and cant find out anything about trane rebates. ive got 4 different quotes and all 4 are foggy on rebates. www.trane does not help at all. anyone know about va rebates?

mactrucker--your dealer should have the info. I believe there's a Trane rebate that began on Sept. 1.