It's kind of late, but hello from Oregon.

Wink It's kind of late, but hello from Oregon.

I started in Hvac in 1992 full time for a small co. in Idaho. At first it was tin Knocking and sheet metal fabrication, and then field installation along with some service work (had to learn how to troubleshoot when the equipment wouldn't go at start up). Have you ever heard "it's hard to stop a train", because sometimes it's hard to start them too? Anyway the co. also did light commercial refrigeration so I got a real good taste of how the industry works.
    The last six years or so have been here in Oregon mainly doing residential to light commercial service work. I'm looking forward to maybe being a help for someone here (HVAC-Talk) and even getting some from time to time.
    P.S. For Christmas my wife got me a Veto Pro Pac "L.C." and a Fluke 902 clamp meter. I love the Veto tool bag, it's the best one I've ever had. I'm still going to use my 116 for must readings but I'm blown away with the speed on the amps from the 902 (I was using a Fieldpiece). For temperature I use a 52-2, it just seems to work.
    I've gone on to long already so thanks, and bye for now.

welcome aboard

get the post count up and apply for pro membership..............

that's where the top secret info is cached
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome oregonhvac,

Glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have. Get your posts up to 15 and apply pro membership, then you can swap technical info with others as well as other stuff.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Thank you for the welcome!!

Thank you Tech23 and dandyme for the welcome. I'm looking forward to the "Pro" side of Havc-talk.
    Thanks again.

It's kind of late, but hello from Oregon.

Welcome aboard oregonhvac,