Time to leave the rat race - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks, Mardoman. I saw Harper Mech on the local contractors list. I am going to start making some calls and setting up some interviews. Much appreciated!!

Hey frame hvac,
    The name of my business is Refrigeration Systems {RST}.
    The pay scale is improving due to the robust economy and competition. You may want to consider this area again.

Originally posted by mardoman
    Hey frame hvac,
    The name of my business is Refrigeration Systems {RST}.
    The pay scale is improving due to the robust economy and competition. You may want to consider this area again.

Are you a new hvac company in town & where are you located at?I like Wilmington Nc alot but the pay was so bad I had to move $10. to $12. is the most a good installer could get in Wilmington what a joke.You have to have a J1 & J2 card & there is more code there to.Most states & towns you don't need a thing to work.All of the hvac companies,run the good installer out of town.If you ever worked for someone their then you know what I am talking about.So whats the pay like now?

Cool

We are not 1 1/2 hrs.from the beach but we are in Anderson, SC and looking for a commercial/residential tech.Anderson is on Lake Hartwell, is 1 1/2 hrs. from the Blue Ridge Mtns., 4 1/2 hrs from the beach,2 hrs. north of Atlanta GA & 2 hrs. south of Charlotte NC. The climate is ideal, the people friendly and housing reasonable.Let me know if you might be intrested.

Originally posted by jjack
    We are not 1 1/2 hrs.from the beach but we are in Anderson, SC and looking for a commercial/residential tech.Anderson is on Lake Hartwell, is 1 1/2 hrs. from the Blue Ridge Mtns., 4 1/2 hrs from the beach,2 hrs. north of Atlanta GA & 2 hrs. south of Charlotte NC. The climate is ideal, the people friendly and housing reasonable.Let me know if you might be intrested.

Whats the name of your Company? I'll Be in SC next week.Maybe I can stop in and we can chat? If you dont want it public shoot me an E-mail @ Beer Family 5 AT hotmail DOT com (no spaces) Frame, I hope you dont mind?
    If I know I'm going Crazy,I must not be Insane

So, are you about 42 years of age and going through your middle age crazy phase?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12