Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well guess they had to do their job but picking on a little old farmer like that what did they expect?

Farmer must of been a pretty good shot too if he took out 4 of them.

Either way 5 lives wasted over greenbud is just sad.

But if the grower was given a job as a cop(obviously he is better than at least 4 they had) and they paid him a salary
    equal to what he made he made growing then all of this never would of happened....

or if they just legalized as already been said...

Oh do you know if any of those cops were using steriods?
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

now I know your not really trying to make a joke of this.

Wasnt a farmer but an as hole with a long record,
    they dont know what really happened as the 5 that were there are all dead, grow op was not the reason they were there but a stolen vehicle and chase I believe

And whats the steroids reference?

Originally posted by operator

Well,maybe with legalization we will see a better class of people in agriculture.

Originally posted by jacob perkins
    Originally posted by operator

Well,maybe with legalization we will see a better class of people in agriculture.
    you sound like you are comparing to local farmers

decriminalization will not change the element involved, it will give the police a better way to deal with the people on the streets(fines not jail) and give them more money to go after the big guys

Legalization will eliminate the need "to go after the big guys".It would make it a legitimate business.Like prohibition was ended.

Decriminalization will only increase number of users,thereby increasing the size of the black market.

It is better to keep business on the table,not hidden.

(Maybe the legal terminology is incorrect,but I hope you understand the point.)

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    Originally posted by thehumid1
    (obviously he is better than at least 4 they had)
    There is NO WAY that you can justify that comment. I really hope that you think that it was a joke.

Officers from all over North America were at the memorial service today. They were marching 6 abreast and were lined up for over a mile.

Tell them that ******* was better than any of them.
    I love my job, but paydays Thursday

From what I understand, he had a long range, high powered rifle, undoubtedly with sights to their hand guns one of which (for some god known reason) wasn't even loaded. He ran when the cops showed up but came back and hide on the side of a slight incline looking down on the scene because he knew his terrain. There were apparently 2 cops left or on the scene when they discovered the dope which means they stretched out as far as they could around the quanset hut. Neither one of them probably knew what hit them. Probably never saw the guy come back or the shots. 2 more cops showed up and suffered the exact same fate. If he hadn't shot himself, he may have even shot more. It's too bad when they discovered the stash they couldn't get a helicopter in the air immediately.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Originally posted by jacob perkins
    Legalization will eliminate the need "to go after the big guys".It would make it a legitimate business.Like prohibition was ended.

*not true, people are always trying to make a buck the easy way, lots of cigarettes crossing the border at the reserves.
    they have to after them for the taxes

* start lobbying in the states, the government is upset at the weed being shipped south,

Decriminalization will only increase number of users,thereby increasing the size of the black market.
    * not really sure thats true

It is better to keep business on the table,not hidden.

(Maybe the legal terminology is incorrect,but I hope you understand the point.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12