Thread: The wife again!

Hmm

I was looking at the checkbook yesterday. She wrote a check to the gasoline company for $407. I thought WTF?? I saw the bill and it was $183. I have been working 70 hours a week for the past month and I only live 6 miles from the plant. Well come to find out she called the gasoline company while I was at work and asked how much we have charged to date. They said bla, bla. She paid the charges that were due next month. But still 407 minus 183? Hummmm? You guys are all I talk to. So which one of you drives a dually? There are tracks in my back yard!

Why the hell would she do that, is she that bored, she needs a job or something....
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by oroy54
    Hummmm? You guys are all I talk to. So which one of you drives a dually? There are tracks in my back yard!
    I did a doody on the floor, what a mess. If you step in it it will leave tracks to.

Oh maybe the perpetrater came by more then once.

Oh and heres a clue, Dice has tracks in his underwear. There not double wide just double thick. Atleast that what I heard.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

See, you're the reason there's a gas shortage and we're paying so much at the pump!

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Originally posted by oroy54
    Hummmm? You guys are all I talk to. So which one of you drives a dually? There are tracks in my back yard!
    I did a doody on the floor, what a mess. If you step in it it will leave tracks to.

Oh maybe the perpetrater came by more then once.

Oh and heres a clue, Dice has tracks in his underwear. There not double wide just double thick. Atleast that what I heard.
    Head trauma's........what a mess.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

This time next week I will have a wife. I'm getting married Saturday. There better not ever be tracks in my back yard.

Smile

Originally posted by glw1982
    This time next week I will have a wife. I'm getting married Saturday. There better not ever be tracks in my back yard.
    Another one bites the dust.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

TAKE THE CHECK BOOK FROM HER!

Why the hell are you looking at the checkbook? does she know you went into her purse?

Originally posted by bobby7388
    Why the hell are you looking at the checkbook? does she know you went into her purse?

Were going to tell Were going to tell.

42yrs exp is offline Professional Member BM -bad email address

you'll be sorry

Years ago when I was married I let my wife take care of the check book, and pay bills (A Big,Big,Big Mistake), And for those who don't believe me, You'll find out.

Well anyway. One day I had a question about the Utility bills. So I ask the wife if I could see the check book. Sure enough according to the check book she was paying the bills on time. But something did not seen right. The utility bills are very high(This is in 1970). So I asked to see the check book and aslo checked the checks against the check book, And low and behold, She was spending a fortune on her clothes. This is what she did......In the check book it would read $50 to the utility company, but when I compared it with the check, the check was written out to Sarra's dress shop for $50. I check the check book for food shopping and the check book read $100 to the super market. But the check was $100 to the dress shop. I have never again let a woman have my check book. It so happen that I owed hundreds of dollars because she was spending all the money on herself instead of paying the bills.

Mine would round off dollars in the checkbook.If the check was 107.00 she would write 200.00,50.00 would be 100.00 and so on. Drove me crazy!!!!

Rum the reason I Get up in the afternoon.