Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Muslims celebrate end of the year and New Years Eve by mass killings

Yes the religion of peace is celebrating the best way they know how by killing innocent non believers of Islam. If this is anything but a religion of murder then I don't know what is. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/9672...nter-relig.htm

Coptic Christians took to the streets in Egypt following the New Year's eve attack and clashed with Muslims. Police were mobilized to control the mobs firing tear gas shells. After midnight on Saturday, an explosion outside a church in the northern port city of Alexandria killed at least 17 people.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

2010.12.30 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Coordinated Mujahideen attacks against Christian families leave at least two dead.
    2010.12.30 (Helmand, Afghanistan) - The Taliban bomb a minibus packed with civilians, taking down at least fourteen.2010.12.30 (Dala, Nigeria) - Four people are murdered by Boko Haram Islamists.2010.12.29 (Mosul, Iraq) - A police chief and three others are cut down by three al-Qaeda suicide bombers.2010.12.28 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Boko Haram Islamists kill three people at a hospital.2010.12.28 (Sohbatpur, Pakistan) - Three member of a family are murdered in a suspected sectarian attack.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

We pick our wars against nations that have borders and soldiers with uniforms. Muslims murder non-muslims and do not even declare a war. They just kill.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    We pick our wars against nations that have borders and soldiers with uniforms. Muslims murder non-muslims and do not even declare a war. They just kill.
    Yeah you got it and another thing the "moderate" Muslims will never lift a finger to stop the militant (or more religious) Muslims from killing non Muslims unless it hurts there own country like killing off tourism.

But go ahead and attack local Christians and churches or any other non Muslims that is just fine with them. The wonderful religion of peace.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

The same Muslims that killed the Christians (and it is funny Egyptians are now considered 'us') in their church, kill other Muslims that do not take the hard line philosophy that they do. Actually the one's that are doing the killing are following a declaration of war that Osama bin Laden and company decided all good Muslims should abide by.

But that is a distinction that some can not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

Yeah you got it and another thing the "moderate" Muslims will never lift a finger to stop the militant (or more religious) Muslims from killing non Muslims unless it hurts there own country like killing off tourism.

But go ahead and attack local Christians and churches or any other non Muslims that is just fine with them. The wonderful religion of peace.
    And the one's that speak up are found dead in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    The same Muslims that killed the Christians (and it is funny Egyptians are now considered 'us') in their church, kill other Muslims that do not take the hard line philosophy that they do. Actually the one's that are doing the killing are following a declaration of war that Osama bin Laden and company decided all good Muslims should abide by.

But that is a distinction that some can not understand.
    In some cases, refuse to even try to understand.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    In some cases, refuse to even try to understand.
    I understand that.

Muslims kill more muslims than christians in many places. That changes nothing I've said nor detracts from the truth of it in any way.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

world war three will be fought with nuclear weapons ww4 with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by keeplearnin View Post
    world war three will be fought with nuclear weapons ww4 with sticks and stones.
    Not if we strike first.. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Pakistan Punjab province governor shot dead by bodyguard

The governor of Pakistan's Punjab province, Salman Taseer, was shot dead by one of his elite police guards in Islamabad on Tuesday, apparently for his liberal and progressive views.

Taseer's killing was the most high-profile assassination of a politician in Pakistan since the murder of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto on December 27, 2007.

The police arrested Taseer's killer on the spot who allegedly confessed that he was angered by Taseer's recent public endorsement of a pardon for a Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy.

"He confessed that he killed the governor himself because he had called the blasphemy law a black law," Mr Malik said.

An outspoken critic of religious extremists, Mr Taseer recently called the country's blasphemy law a "black law", for which he had to face a strong reaction from the religious forces, demanding his resignation. His stance had earned him threats from religious forces, who observed a strike last Friday against proposed changes to the controversial anti-blasphemy laws.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/7218292.cms

Hate to have an example to back up my previous statement.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/7218292.cms

Hate to have an example to back up my previous statement.
    Sort of....

But that murder had nothing to do with osama bin laden at all. It was in defense of islamic sharia law. Headline on drudge said lawyers were showering the dude with rose petals today. How sweet.

Osama is one guy, him and his merry band of cohorts are just one tiny splinter of rampant islamic violence being unleashed upon the world.

Sort of....

But that murder had nothing to do with osama bin laden at all. It was in defense of islamic sharia law. Headline on drudge said lawyers were showering the dude with rose petals today. How sweet.

Osama is one guy, him and his merry band of cohorts are just one tiny splinter of rampant islamic violence being unleashed upon the world.
    Osama is just a flag waver that many of the faithful use as an example. There are many extremists that are not willing to compromise. My post was in response to the question why the moderates do not speak out against the radicals. The BBC had a clip on the murder. They said moderates are less likely to speak up knowing this might be the result. They also showed people that said they would have killed him themselves if they had the chance. That is the problem with extremists (some that are clerics). They do not want compromise. Pakistan is going to be a tug of war between those that want to take a hard line and those that want to be a part of the freer world community.

Osama is just a flag waver that many of the faithful use as an example. There are many extremists that are not willing to compromise. My post was in response to the question why the moderates do not speak out against the radicals. The BBC had a clip on the murder. They said moderates are less likely to speak up knowing this might be the result. They also showed people that said they would have killed him themselves if they had the chance. That is the problem with extremists (some that are clerics). They do not want compromise. Pakistan is going to be a tug of war between those that want to take a hard line and those that want to be a part of the freer world community.
    Okay. So then we then conclude that Islam is dominated by blood-thirsty murdering thugs?

I know there are moderates, but they are either in a tiny small minority or completely subjugated to the extremists. Either way, that makes Islam a powerful force of evil and destruction and death.

I can defend a few individuals who happen to be of muslim origin, but the thing we refer to as a "religion" of islam I have no doubt is one of the most evil forces on planet earth.

What you say about pakistan is true, they are still fairly new meat and have not found a solid direction yet. I am less concerned about the direction of pakistan than islam in general. Once again, the problems in that nation are also a direct result of islam/muslims.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast