Thread: Have I offended anyone or everyone

Post Likes
    I noticed my earlier post hasn't received a responce.
    If I have offended anyone, that was or is not my intent.
    I have learned a great deal from this site while searching for a new hvac system.
    As you might can tell from previous post, I got a little nervious when things began to fall apart for a while.
    Some of the things tried by installer just didn't strike me as to professional. Maybe I'm to critical.
    If I have offended anyone for some reason, let me apoligize
    here and now.
    Thanks,Flajoker

Post Likes
    It's only been 12 hours, we have to sleep, eat, and work... give it time.

BTW, sounds like you didn't get their best installer...

Post Likes
    I didnt see anything offensive in your last couple of post.
    But then again Dice is offended by many if not all and it takes him a while to personally vent off at each one individually.

Naw I read through the post. I would just keep in contact with your company. I know I appreciate it when there are glich's to be worked out from either the equipment or the install if the customer gives us a chance to work through it. Thats done by staying out of the way, preferrably in the house. Simply ask your questions when it gets completely worked through, keep them informed should the thing not operate correctly when they say they are done. I take it for granite you trust that particular company since you initially hired them.

I can say I have had customers "help" me by their worrying and untimely question asking that really was a distraction and didnt help get the prob rectified. (not saying your doing this)

I also can say in my case I have an excellent head installer who is also a pretty descent svc tech but their are times there are gliches with the equipment or even the install that they need mine or one of the other guys help to get things ironed out. It does happen. Having gliches to iron out doesn't necessarly mean that there is shortened equipment life.
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Post Likes
    always remember you have a warranty if you have any problems first contact the contractor and give hime a chance to remedy the problem nine time out of ten he will fix it if not you can always contact carrier. the installer i'm sure got nervous because he knows you spent a lot of money on the infinity and anytime customers stand around watching us when we work,it makes it harder to think and focus. when a unit doesn't start right up or has problems we have to think of what it could be and after 8-10 hrs of work you're not always at the top of you're game.

Post Likes
    I'm mad as Hell. What are we talking about anyway.

Post Likes
    Free Advice , and we didnt respond quick enough, I guess we should try to improve on that service

Post Likes
    Originally posted by lynn rodenmayer
    I'm mad as Hell. What are we talking about anyway.
    Somebody is always mad at somebody. Lynn, how's your brother? Is He doing alright?

Post Likes
    He's doing Okay in a rehab hospital. I'll have to update my thread about him. Still a lot of pain, but more mobility. Spent three hours tonight taking care of his personal affairs. Dealing with pin headed insurance companies. WHERE IS MY GUN.

Post Likes
    Some of us do care beyond Global HVAC problems, The accident was tragic, still somewhere there is someone that cares. Our prayers are with him.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in