Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,260

    Just because you are a moron

    does not mean the rest of us are. Perfect example of the educational system that pollutes the mind's of our children.

    http://www.breitbart.tv/liberal-star...100-years-old/
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,288
    seriously? This is why the country is a mess
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    985
    This guy is a twerp. He and another bone head named Jesse Taylor used to blog at a sewer called pandagon about 6 or 8 years ago before it turned into a mostly gay blog.
    I was a regular "troll" over there upsetting their hard left/communist echo chamber on a regular basis. It was actually pretty fun.

    I see he has not changed much.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Urbandale IA. USA
    Posts
    4,924
    I just about flipped, when he said "IT doesn't mean anything, IT was written over 100 years ago".

    .
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,288
    Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    I just about flipped, when he said "IT doesn't mean anything, IT was written over 100 years ago".

    .
    ya, it doesn't mean anything until his right to spew crap from his mouth gets taken away. THEN he'll change his tune
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Are ya'll just uninformed. Of course it (reading the constitution) doesn't amount to much. It (reading the constitution)was something the newly elected GOP members decided to do, because they didn't pay much attention to it(US Constitution) when they held power in both houses of congress. They are reading it(US Constitution) so they will have a better Idea on how not to lose power again. This was discussed by the PTB after the GOP won the House.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Are ya'll just uninformed. Of course it (reading the constitution) doesn't amount to much. It (reading the constitution)was something the newly elected GOP members decided to do, because they didn't pay much attention to it(US Constitution) when they held power in both houses of congress. They are reading it(US Constitution) so they will have a better Idea on how not to lose power again. This was discussed by the PTB after the GOP won the House.
    Until such time that United States Congress brings the Federal Reserve into the Treasury Department with full accoutability this county and all that she stands for is going to fail.


    Hint,hint,hint....... Keep an eye on Europe.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,172
    READING the constitution? They might try following it as well. With this new congress I will be taking a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude. Prove to me new Congress you can follow the constitution. I think the federal government has been so deep in it's own power hungry, favor repaying existance All parties included, that it has lost the true understanding of Liberty and working to uphold that liberty. The social, economic, moral, "engineering" has been going on far too long. The limited powers of the federal government should be such that we would find ourselves more addressing the state and local governments but alas here we are. Things have to change or I am moving to Switzerland aND i DONT WANT TO MOVE TO SWITZERLAND. Just kidding on the moving part but really, things need to change. Stay tuned for the changes.
    Saddle Up!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Urbandale IA. USA
    Posts
    4,924
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Are ya'll just uninformed. Of course it (reading the constitution) doesn't amount to much. It (reading the constitution)was something the newly elected GOP members decided to do, because they didn't pay much attention to it(US Constitution) when they held power in both houses of congress. They are reading it(US Constitution) so they will have a better Idea on how not to lose power again. This was discussed by the PTB after the GOP won the House.
    I agree, 'READING IT' doesn't mean much.
    FOLLOWING IT means a LOT......

    Following it is something the dems don't seem to WANT to do....
    They have tried to twist and turn everything to mean what they want, not what the constitution means or says. THAT is why the republicans want to READ IT!
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta area
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by -80guru View Post
    The social, economic, moral, "engineering" has been going on far too long. The limited powers of the federal government should be such that we would find ourselves more addressing the state and local governments but alas here we are. Things have to change or I am moving to Switzerland aND i DONT WANT TO MOVE TO SWITZERLAND. Just kidding on the moving part but really, things need to change. Stay tuned for the changes.
    Let's all move to Georgia and Texas and threaten to secede.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

    Change your vacuum pump oil now.

    Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event