Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by andrew boyce
    I wish I wish I had found this Board before I built my house...

Money was not a major factor as the total cost of the house the HVAC was a small %. But the HVAC contractors were tipical southern Hick Rednecks with a License. but still doing farm type slap dash installs.

My house cost over $300,000 and I have 3 heat pump units. The entire install is cheep (not low cost) and below most of the standards talked about on this Board :-(

Oh well you Live and learn..

AB
    Easy on the stereotypes...there are hack installs all over the states.
    Get back to work.™

Money was not a major factor as the total cost of the house the HVAC was a small %. But the HVAC contractors were tipical southern Hick Rednecks with a License. but still doing farm type slap dash installs.

My house cost over $300,000 and I have 3 heat pump units. The entire install is cheep (not low cost) and below most of the standards talked about on this Board :-(

AB
    Maybe one of those southern Hick Rednecks could teach you how to spell.

Originally posted by bigalf

AB
    Maybe one of those southern Hick Rednecks could teach you how to spell.
    Considering that english is not my primary language I think I am doing OK to get my point across. :-) English is such a strange language when it comes to spelling anyway.

AB

If you are not from the USA then I would not call anyone a southern Hick Rednecks thats just a bad thing to say,some will take it as racism.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12