Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looks like Texas and the EPA (via Obama) are about to get into it...

Received this article via Email, it appears Mr Obama is still the activist liberal we know:

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...With-Texas.htm

I DO hope Texas takes the initiative to tell the EPA they can take their legalese and stuff it in the Potomac...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

BO and his lefty friends are pissed because TX refuses to lay down and participate in his economic destruction of the economy. We still have some construction going on here and are getting an influx of folks from other areas due to no state income tax and a relatively good business climate. He also knows the only ones who will vote for him again are the urban areas who rely on govt' largess and the illegals who vote on the border.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

God bless Texas!!! I am from Alaska, Washington, and Oregon, and I never thought I would say those words!

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Received this article via Email, it appears Mr Obama is still the activist liberal we know:

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnal...With-Texas.htm

I DO hope Texas takes the initiative to tell the EPA they can take their legalese and stuff it in the Potomac...
    Sometimes you can lead a horse to water,(Urban Partnership Bank) but you can't make him (CCX) drink.

Do you want to by some carbon credits.......

Yeah its great living here, weather is great 8 months out of the year. the other 4 is hibernation time, unless you like high heat and humidity. I am in the Gulf coast region. Yes it is a business friendly climate. And yes BO i believe is trying to damage the texas economy. Gonna tell us how to regulate our industry. I see states rights issues coming up, possible secession.
    Saddle Up!

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Sometimes you can lead a horse to water,(Urban Partnership Bank) but you can't make him (CCX) drink.

Do you want to by some carbon credits.......
    I do not want carbon credits being sold ANYWHERE in the USA.

This is just another tax to pile $$$ into Wash DC... via a sceme that makes folks feel good (without accomplishing much).

The most productive thing this country could do is take the federal govt back to being responsible to the constitution, the way the founding fathers interpreted it. That would eliminate about 3/4 of federal authority and spending... leaving the $$$ either at the state level or in the pockets of the folks that earned it (gee, it is their $$$ anyhow).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Ga-hvac-tech, I want and hope more and more citizens of this country realize what you have stated
    Saddle Up!

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I do not want carbon credits being sold ANYWHERE in the USA.

This is just another tax to pile $$$ into Wash DC... via a sceme that makes folks feel good (without accomplishing much).

The most productive thing this country could do is take the federal govt back to being responsible to the constitution, the way the founding fathers interpreted it. That would eliminate about 3/4 of federal authority and spending... leaving the $$$ either at the state level or in the pockets of the folks that earned it (gee, it is their $$$ anyhow).
    You're right about that, and this is the beginning.

It was always about the money based on GW junk science.

seems to me arrest warrants should be issued for anyone who tries to close a privately owned enterprise. fort sumter anyone???
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by -80guru View Post
    Ga-hvac-tech, I want and hope more and more citizens of this country realize what you have stated
    I read in today's newspaper that the new speaker of the house (John Boehner) is going to read the Constitution on Thursday (opening day of Congress), AND

Each bill submitted will require a statement by the congressperson submitting the bill explaining how that bill is legal under the Constitution...

I hope this sticks... but I am not holding my breath... On the other hand... it will be interesting if some test cases of what is and is not constitutional get to SCOTUS... The rulings will indeed be worth reading.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by smittyii View Post
    seems to me arrest warrants should be issued for anyone who tries to close a privately owned enterprise. fort sumter anyone???
    If Gov Perry ever has the gonads to secceed... I GUARANTEE you this former Texan will be back in a heartbeat!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Texas ain't gonna go down without a fight.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    Texas ain't gonna go down without a fight.
    All you guys have to do is nationalize the refineries and oil wells... and hold the USA hostage for energy...

Then when Texas is a soverign country... you can file for foreign aid... Imagine the HUGE sums of aid you guys could get in return for providing energy to the 'blue' country...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast