need some info

Thread: need some info

on a mini auto fuse what amp. rating is a 20? i know its not 20amps,maybe 2? someone able to help me out? PLEASE
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

it is indeed 20 amps. Usually used for heavier loads like power windows and stuff.
    R2B4BTU

i see several 20amps,they're big,the fuse in question says 20 but it is very small,it runs the tail and marker lights
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

i think maybe dc amps but i dont know for sure

Otto is right, 20 amps. It doesn't matter what physical size they are, it is what the element melts/opens at.

Is it yellow 20 amps like this?

yep its yellow. my problem is the fuse in my minivan keeps blowing.took it to a dealer they had it all day and could find no problem.to change the fuse my wife has to pop the hood,i was thinking of running 2 wires from the fuse panel into the van and hooking up a little manual reset breaker until the dealer figures out what is wrong.i just wanted to make sure i got the right size breaker

Whats with the name 72 Torino do you have one or do you wish you had one. I used to have a 72 Torino GT with the 351 Cleveland engine, man what a hauler that thing was. Also whats with the mini van?

1972torino if its yellow then it is 20 amps.

Originally posted by 1972torino
    my problem is the fuse in my minivan keeps blowing.
    When does it blow?

That question sounds funny.

When it has had enough.